Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Brown Blood on TP...

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:54 AM
  • 26 Replies
  • 448 Total Views
I am 6-7 weeks pregnant and this morning I used the washroom and there was brown blood when I wiped! (Not a lot by all means) but enough to freak me out!! I looked it up and read that its normal as long as no cramping or bright red blood. Have any of you ladies had this?? I had no problems with my first pregnancy so every little thing is going to put me on high alert!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VTHaven
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't say that I have...but I would suggest that you notify your OB-GYN. It could be nothing and probably isn't but this would at least set your mind at ease.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on May. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I agree with Vickey, when in doubt call your doctor!

MNmomto2
by Gold sister on May. 12, 2012 at 11:03 AM

That happened to me when I was pregnant with my DD. Everything was fine, but i'd get it checked out. 

LynTaylersMummy
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Thanks it has almost gone now!(There wasn't a lot just when I wiped) I didn't have anything with my DS so any little thing is freaking me out!! I am happy all went well for you!! :D I have had a bit of morning sickness which I have never had!! This is a totally different pregnancy as well!! Better be a girl!! LOL thanks again!

Quoting MNmomto2:

That happened to me when I was pregnant with my DD. Everything was fine, but i'd get it checked out. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:19 AM

just keep an eye on it. with my first pregnancy I didn't know I was pregnant for months.  period was every other month, so when the time came again, I spotted then stopped, freaked me out and my aunt said I was pregnant, low and behold she was right.  when is your appt with the doc?

libby261
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:21 AM

This happened to me too.  The Ob said it was just from the implanting to the uterus.  But call the doc!

LynTaylersMummy
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Doc appointment is June 1st!!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

just keep an eye on it. with my first pregnancy I didn't know I was pregnant for months.  period was every other month, so when the time came again, I spotted then stopped, freaked me out and my aunt said I was pregnant, low and behold she was right.  when is your appt with the doc?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Del672
by Silver sister on May. 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I did, and thought right away I was going to miscarry.  The doctor told us that in the very early stage, some women spot because the uterus is closing.  So, just take a deep breath hon, and relax today and tomorrow.  Let dh and Tayler pamper you!!

Hugs

Del672
by Silver sister on May. 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

FOrgot to add, that dark blood is old blood.  That should help you feel abit better?

LFosterfarm
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

good, and the post below me said it all, take it easy and stay off you're feet, I know harder to be done than said, but it wouldn't hurt!

Quoting LynTaylersMummy:

Doc appointment is June 1st!!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)