Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do You Look like Your Mom, Dad or a bit of both?

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 437 Total Views

For me it would be my dad features..

by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my2sweetjoys
by Kay on May. 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I do not look like neither of them.My sister used to tell me I belonged to the mailman, Lol.She has my dad's ears & nose but he is dark skin since he is native american with brown eyes.My mom has red hair & hazel eyes so I have no clue how we came out blonde hair with blue eyes!confusedI have my dad's big feetlaughingso I know I belong to him.

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on May. 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM

lol! I love your family tree...I have big feet too, hmmmmmm

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

I do not look like neither of them.My sister used to tell me I belonged to the mailman, Lol.She has my dad's ears & nose but he is dark skin since he is native american with brown eyes.My mom has red hair & hazel eyes so I have no clue how we came out blonde hair with blue eyes!confusedI have my dad's big feetlaughingso I know I belong to him.

ladyluke2007
by Bronze sister on May. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Neither, I'm my grandmother's twin.  lol  But if I had to say, I'd say my Daddy.  It is his mother that I look like.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 12, 2012 at 9:45 PM

my dad when I was little and more like my mom now.

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on May. 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Amix of the two. 

roxxyt
by Roxane on May. 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM
I think a mix of both, my dads big lips lol, combo nose, they both have blue eyes, my dads hair, moms cheek bones and chin. Built like my dads mom. So just a mutt lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
puritydoll
by Bronze sister on May. 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I take more after my dad's side of the family...but a bit like my mother's mother, too. 

My daughter looks very much like me.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 12, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I look mostly like my Mom, but you can also see my Dad in me too!

grillmom
by Sister on May. 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I look like my Dad (w/out the beard & mustache big smile mini) and am built like my Mom.  My Dad is Norwegian and Scottish so I definitly have his fair skin.  My Mom is Italian, the bit of olive complexion that I got is bags under my eyes.  hahahaha!!!  I have her eyebrows too wink mini 

My Mom is a beautiful woman and was always the "pretty Mom" when I was little. Recently I saw someone that I hadn't seen in 25 years and he said that I looked just like her the last he had seen her.  I took that as such a compliment.  

drinkingbarbecuing

BobbieB
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I split the difference, lol.

I have Dad's hair, Mom's eyes, nose, and mouth; Dad's build and Mom's height.

I used to joke that they had me as a science experiment. Now, I no longer think it's a joke.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)