Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I have a confession to make to all my Sisters.....

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Kay
  • 20 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

embarrassedI forgot to pay the $12 water bill which is for last month and the man came to the door to cut it off.That bill turned into $45 with the cut on fee....I have not done that in over a year!How does someone forget a $12 bill??? Yep, that would be me!!

See WHY I really want to quit school???laughingOh well at least we can take a shower!!

butterflyKay

by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VTHaven
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

How silly Kay but I'm sure you aren't the first one to do that!

LFosterfarm
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this

oh I feel for ya, I have been forgetting ALOT of things lately!  I don't pay the bills hubby does, thank god cuz I'm sure I would have forgot something. 

BL2010
by BL on May. 16, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Uh oh.... I do have a question though... Was the water man cute?

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on May. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Awww sissy!!! Don't be so hard on youself!!! Do you realize the things you have to re?member during the course of the day let alone all the personal information you need to know about each person? payment due dates? how long to you cook rice? and the list goes on!!! Do not get down on yourself about this...you already PAID for the dang thing (that upsets me when they are jackasses about extra charges) You are only human like the rest of us....no disrespect to any other species here on earth lmaoooo!!! I luv ya and glad all things are back to normal!!!

brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on May. 16, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

It happens! lol

firelites
by Anne on May. 16, 2012 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

S'ok, I went on vacation last year and forgot to pay a 17$ trashbill, it happens

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on May. 16, 2012 at 3:49 PM

winkHe was really nice and a little bit cute-Lol

Quoting BL2010:

Uh oh.... I do have a question though... Was the water man cute?

ladyluke2007
by Bronze sister on May. 16, 2012 at 3:54 PM

How about a $23 gas bill and the reconnection fee is almost 10 times that amount.  Yep, that was my sometymers moment.

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on May. 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Quoting hau_siyoka:

Awww sissy!!! Don't be so hard on youself!!! Do you realize the things you have to re?member during the course of the day let alone all the personal information you need to know about each person? payment due dates? how long to you cook rice? and the list goes on!!! Do not get down on yourself about this...you already PAID for the dang thing (that upsets me when they are jackasses about extra charges) You are only human like the rest of us....no disrespect to any other species here on earth lmaoooo!!! I luv ya and glad all things are back to normal!!!

blowing kissesThank you and It really upset me for it to cost so much when it was just a $12 bill-i feel extra silly this time on just what was I thinking, forgetful me-see thats why I do not have plants, I forget to water them.laughingGood thing my furbaby is so dang cute because he gets fed! I guess it is a good thing I dont forget him! have a good afternoon! Love you Lots

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on May. 16, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Quoting ladyluke2007:

How about a $23 gas bill and the reconnection fee is almost 10 times that amount.  Yep, that was my sometymers moment.

Oh no! That is way too high to reconnect-what are these folks thinking when they come up with these charges??? It is aweful. Our electric requires a down payment added to bill if it is cut off.I try really hard to remember that one because of the high deposit-

I bet I dont forget for a while writing that check for $45-I think I heard my checkbook gasp for airlaughingHugs-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN