Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

SHAPE-UP SKETCHERS!!

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

ACCORDING TO THE NEWS, THEY REALLY DONT SHAPE YOU UP....LOL...LIKE WE NEEDED THE NEWS TO TELL US THAT.   DID PEOPLE REALLY THINK THAT IF YOU WORE THESE, YOU WERE GOING TO GET AN ASS LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN...LOL......BIG LAWSUIT GOING TOO.....laughing

by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 17, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Suzi- I know, right! I think some people MAY actually believe it! Some people are so busy with their lives, they may actually think this will work! OKAY!

LFosterfarm
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I have a pair, wear them everyday too, but actually, they're just comfortable to me they really support my high arch. 

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on May. 17, 2012 at 9:13 AM

A friend of mine had a pair that I tried on before I spent the money...like to broke my neck...my ankle doesn't bend the way it should in order to properly walk in those things.....hahahaha.

brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on May. 17, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Some people will believe anything unforunately!

MomsTaxiAndATM
by 40ish Angel on May. 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Quoting LFosterfarm:

I have a pair, wear them everyday too, but actually, they're just comfortable to me they really support my high arch. 

I have a friend who has some and she loves them :-) By our ages though we should all know that you must eat healthy and actually walk and exercise to lose weight. Damn... I wonder if I wear them sitting at my desk all day, eat McDonalds and drink "diet" coke (lol) if I could get some money out of the law suit?

LFosterfarm
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:35 AM

hahahahah OMG, maybe you should give it a try and make sure you record all your doings and progress so everyone on youtube and CM can follow you!!!sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting MomsTaxiAndATM:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

I have a friend who has some and she loves them :-) By our ages though we should all know that you must eat healthy and actually walk and exercise to lose weight. Damn... I wonder if I wear them sitting at my desk all day, eat McDonalds and drink "diet" coke (lol) if I could get some money out of the law suit?

Ziva65
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I believe that. however, I wonder about the original ones... MBAT? Something like that? Remember, they were based on some African shoe and body shape???  I thought sketchers was a cheap affordable take off of those MBAT ones.

suzi960
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:37 AM

i remember those ziva.. yes they were walking shoes.... i dont think they advertised like sketchers do....

Quoting Ziva65:

I believe that. however, I wonder about the original ones... MBAT? Something like that? Remember, they were based on some African shoe and body shape???  I thought sketchers was a cheap affordable take off of those MBAT ones.

MomsTaxiAndATM
by 40ish Angel on May. 17, 2012 at 10:56 AM

rolling on floor

Quoting LFosterfarm:

hahahahah OMG, maybe you should give it a try and make sure you record all your doings and progress so everyone on youtube and CM can follow you!!!sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting MomsTaxiAndATM:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

mommabelli
by Med Mom on May. 17, 2012 at 11:05 AM
I kind of did *holding head down in shame* lol!

graduateChristy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)