Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

rutgers univ.- dharun ravi sentenced to 30 days for spying on gay classmate

Posted by   + Show Post

he videotaped his gay roomate having sex and allowed people to view it online...(shortly thereafter tyler c. the roomate, committed suicide)

he was facing up to 10 years in prison and deportation... instead he recieved 30 days in jail, 300 hours of community service and was ordered to pay $10,000...

what do you all think ?

by on May. 21, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Replies (21-24):
shadenn766
by Platinum sister on May. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM

deportation was on the table as punishment but the judge never said anything about it after giving the 30 days...

this bum thought this was a funny prank...wonder how he felt after learning the guy jumped to his death

Quoting BL2010:

You have got to be kidding me! That's all he got. Personally, I think he should needs to also be deported. What he did was inexcusable! Morons.

lynked
by sister of the year on May. 22, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I think this is disgusting.  He'll never learn his lesson and will do something worse before he's through.  What a terrible message it sends to other bullies.

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on May. 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM

i agree he just may do something idiotic again because he got a slap on the wrist...the judge should've kicked his a**

Quoting lynked:

I think this is disgusting.  He'll never learn his lesson and will do something worse before he's through.  What a terrible message it sends to other bullies.

BL2010
by BL on May. 22, 2012 at 4:26 PM

HA! Personally I don't think it bothered him at all.

Quoting shadenn766:

deportation was on the table as punishment but the judge never said anything about it after giving the 30 days...

this bum thought this was a funny prank...wonder how he felt after learning the guy jumped to his death.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN