Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some People Should Not Be Allowed To Procreate!

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 387 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I read this...I was like...WTH and thought the same thing. SMH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:29 PM
2 moms liked this

speechless...they both should be shot.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 22, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I heard about this, can't read it, but I agree...some people should be "castrated"..

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this

OMG~! Those people should be shot in the head!!!! That poor little baby! angry

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 22, 2012 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

How can a parent ( or someone who calls themselves parents) do such a thing to their child?

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on May. 22, 2012 at 1:33 PM

OMG!!! I just want to beat the crap out of both of them!!

jazzgirl205
by Sister on May. 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

The parents obviously did not know the machine would lock shut.  There's the crux of the episode.  They were probably playing some kind of peekaboo.  While I have never locked my child in a laundry device, I do have a photo of her climbing out of a dryer with a smile on her face.  The times I have had to use a laundrmat, there was never an attendant around so they were lucky.  I'm sure siblings have done that to each other before.  I hope that this teaches the manufacturer to add an emergency shut off.  Let us learn a lesson from the attendant - he didn't try to turn it off - he just went for the damn plug!

MomsTaxiAndATM
by 40ish Angel on May. 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Quoting starlight1968:

I heard about this, can't read it, but I agree...some people should be "castrated"..

I cant read it either.............

suzi960
by on May. 22, 2012 at 2:12 PM

peek a boo??? then why turn the machine on???

Quoting jazzgirl205:

The parents obviously did not know the machine would lock shut.  There's the crux of the episode.  They were probably playing some kind of peekaboo.  While I have never locked my child in a laundry device, I do have a photo of her climbing out of a dryer with a smile on her face.  The times I have had to use a laundrmat, there was never an attendant around so they were lucky.  I'm sure siblings have done that to each other before.  I hope that this teaches the manufacturer to add an emergency shut off.  Let us learn a lesson from the attendant - he didn't try to turn it off - he just went for the damn plug!

kaarina
by Gold Sister -lp on May. 22, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Exactly! They were at the landromat. The machine wouldnt start unless the consciously put the money in and started it. That took two decisions to actually go ahead and start the machine. Put the money in and turn the machine on. You could even say three because the door had to be closed. This was no accident.

Quoting suzi960:

peek a boo??? then why turn the machine on???

Quoting jazzgirl205:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)