Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Happy Memorial Weekend Ladies

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

I'm hoping you all are enjoying your Memorial weekend. The weather has been FANTASTIC here although quite warm for us! We had temps in the upper 80's here yesterday!

We've done parades....lawn sales...our local Spring Fling in the Park...and today is about relaxing and enjoying family.

What are you all up to this weekend?

by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
suzi960
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM

just relaxing with the family really..enjoying the outdoors.. sun, bike riding,some skateboarding  lol....hope it dont rain today: ((

cjs702006
by Buddah on May. 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Going to my parents house tomorrow for a cook-out. Might go to the parades here tomorrow as well. went out to the cemetery a couple days ago to put flowers and flags at my family's graves.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM

have fun y'all!!!

firelites
by Anne on May. 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM

have a great day patrioticbarbecuinghappy memorial day

MissTLC
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Have a blast everyone! Thanks, Vickey for the exciting sparkly pic. I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on May. 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM

The whole gang will get together and spend time togethers talks about ancestors and our warriors we have a lot to talk about....there is never a quiet moment lol add in grandchildren you have what you dreamed about and more lmaooooo  Ya have to step up and be the director of this invasion lmaooo but everyone is grown and they've had great rein on the gkids I love them even more...Now late in the evening the wives tend to the kids and men and moted down to the garage to talk like truck drivers and smoke and we have a couple of houses to enjoy and my house is restricted lmaoooo j/k  you do have to be sober to come in here there are 15 steps to come up lol....

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on May. 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Cooking right now, or surely will be!

HiDi
by on May. 28, 2012 at 3:18 PM

A 'Happy Memorial Day to all CafeMums;both,near & far'.This day a trip to an old,civil war fort ,cementary was the highlight of our solemn,Memorial Day! The weather humid,mildly hot as the day progresses! Do stay cool,well shaded,and a good week ahead for all! CafeMum HiDiamerican flag ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)