Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me something that you are greatful for

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:09 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 229 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I know we all can have bad days and good days.....but sometimes we all must reflexct on the wonderful things that were greatful for....and when were falling on bad times we must reflect on the things were greatful for.....if we dont then we find ourselves in a rut in life. So today I can say that I am very very thankful formy husband who works hard everyday for us, so that I can stay home. I am thankful for our new home we recently purchased, and im greatful for my 3 adult kids who live close by to us and im greatful for or close relationship that we have, and im greatful that I can be a  grandma to 2 beautiful grandboys, and one on the way hopefully he will be here in a few weeks, and im so so excited and greatful that my daughter can be here so i can be with her during this delivery....im so anxious and awaiting the arrival of our new grandbaby....woohoo! Im greatful for this life im living.....and im greatful for my health as im trying hard to take care of. So tell me what you are greatful for.....

by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stuswf
by Gold sister on May. 28, 2012 at 2:48 AM
I'm greatful for the love of my family:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mizhoward
by Bronze sister on May. 28, 2012 at 3:49 AM
I am greatful for my family and friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PuppetDani
by Sister on May. 28, 2012 at 6:42 AM

My family as strange and annoying as they are...

VTHaven
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:49 AM

I'm thankful for sunshine and family time!

Donna2468403
by New sister on May. 28, 2012 at 6:51 AM

I'm thankfull for my age (42).I'm old enough to realize how blessed I truely am through the good bad and the ugly.

smile357
by Linda on May. 28, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I'm thankful for the roof over my head and the loving friends who support me and make it easy to love and support them

Winniedaphoo
by on May. 28, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I'm great full that Im still here.for my husband and kids..and the little time I had with my daughter before she past away she taught me a lot in life how to be strong watching her fight everyday to stay alive and showing Dr.s that she was a fighter till her last day on earth I miss those days being with my baby girl
3monkeesmama
by Bronze sister on May. 28, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn how true forgiveness really can heal you. I'm grateful for the man in my life who loved me even when I didn't love myself very much. I'm grateful for my 3 amazing kids who show me everyday that I am loved and valued and worthy. I am so grateful for my very 1st grandchild who will make his appearance in late September and the opportunity to watch my oldest become a strong, loving, mom!

LFosterfarm
by on May. 28, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I'm grateful for everything in my life!  good bad wrong or indiferent!

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver sister on May. 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Everything will fall into place if I have my health.. So first I am thankful for my health, Family, Friends and Finance.. Thanks to God for doing right by me thus far and hopeful that it continues for a lifetime..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)