Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Been crying and crying, can't STOP!!!!

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 449 Total Views

crying I'm still packing and I can't finish!!!. I want to get out of here NOW!!!! My baby 19 (years old) lol . Just left to ITALY!!! He went for only WHOLE MONTH and the next time I see him maybe the HOLIDAYS!! He never wanted to be a baby.. I know he will be O.K. but that's my son...  I'm cleaning my son's room and I cry and cry crying  My other son lives on his own in the another side of town. For those of you that don't know my husband and I are seperated. I'm going to Texas 8 hours away. I have to leave this place in one month because my landlord wants her house back. I was working and then coming home packing.I have to down size from a FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE to a maybe TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT!!! HOW DO YOU DOWNSIZE?? My husband took half the things and  I keep trashing stuff  but still have to much. I don't WANT to throw my sons things or mine...crying. I'm ok but I have my moments!! Thanks for letting me vent...screaming

angel miniAngel:)

by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 29, 2012 at 7:38 PM

hugging

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 29, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling so sad. We're moving out of state in 2 days and it is very difficult! I've been having my moments also! Just hang in there, it will be over soon! HUGS! Ps- We're moving from Illinois to Arkansas. Both my boys and Grandson are staying here. It is devastating!! Boys are 23 and 21...

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

bertie, can your son not come get some stuff of his?  And I would just pack up the one that is gone/mark it with his name and just store it till he comes for it.?

HUGS... I know what you mean tho, we HAD to move from a 5bed house to a 2bed apartment in 1 week.... so much stuff and I know we accidentally left some behind...never got that back either...

HUGS!!  There are a lot of us sisters here in Texas just fyi!!

the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on May. 29, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Load a uhaul, drive to Texas and find a cheap storage unit for the extra! Problem solved. Sorry to hear about everything. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VTHaven
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Awe Bertie....I'm so sorry honey. ((hugs))

suzi960
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

AWWW BERTIE..((((HUGS))))))  BIG HIGS TO YOU..IM SORRY , I WISH I WAS CLOSER TO YOU,ID COME HELP YOU SISTA..I LUV YOU AND ITLL GET BETTER..IT HAS TOO........BREATHE MOMMA.....IM HERE FOR YOU........

kaarina
by Boston Strong on May. 29, 2012 at 8:06 PM

hugsI'm sorry you have to go through this.

Del672
by Silver sister on May. 29, 2012 at 8:12 PM

group hug

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on May. 29, 2012 at 8:22 PM

HUGS

LFosterfarm
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:28 PM
I'm so sorry! But this should be a good move for you will keep praying for you! Hugs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)