Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Been crying and crying, can't STOP!!!!

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 459 Total Views

crying I'm still packing and I can't finish!!!. I want to get out of here NOW!!!! My baby 19 (years old) lol . Just left to ITALY!!! He went for only WHOLE MONTH and the next time I see him maybe the HOLIDAYS!! He never wanted to be a baby.. I know he will be O.K. but that's my son...  I'm cleaning my son's room and I cry and cry crying  My other son lives on his own in the another side of town. For those of you that don't know my husband and I are seperated. I'm going to Texas 8 hours away. I have to leave this place in one month because my landlord wants her house back. I was working and then coming home packing.I have to down size from a FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE to a maybe TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT!!! HOW DO YOU DOWNSIZE?? My husband took half the things and  I keep trashing stuff  but still have to much. I don't WANT to throw my sons things or mine...crying. I'm ok but I have my moments!! Thanks for letting me vent...screaming

angel miniAngel:)

by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 29, 2012 at 7:38 PM

hugging

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 29, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling so sad. We're moving out of state in 2 days and it is very difficult! I've been having my moments also! Just hang in there, it will be over soon! HUGS! Ps- We're moving from Illinois to Arkansas. Both my boys and Grandson are staying here. It is devastating!! Boys are 23 and 21...

starlight1968
/ღ˚ •。* ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* ° ˚ • ★MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL*˚ .ღ 。° 。* ° ˚ • ★ *˚ . /
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

bertie, can your son not come get some stuff of his?  And I would just pack up the one that is gone/mark it with his name and just store it till he comes for it.?

HUGS... I know what you mean tho, we HAD to move from a 5bed house to a 2bed apartment in 1 week.... so much stuff and I know we accidentally left some behind...never got that back either...

HUGS!!  There are a lot of us sisters here in Texas just fyi!!

the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on May. 29, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Load a uhaul, drive to Texas and find a cheap storage unit for the extra! Problem solved. Sorry to hear about everything. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VTHaven
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Awe Bertie....I'm so sorry honey. ((hugs))

suzi960
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

AWWW BERTIE..((((HUGS))))))  BIG HIGS TO YOU..IM SORRY , I WISH I WAS CLOSER TO YOU,ID COME HELP YOU SISTA..I LUV YOU AND ITLL GET BETTER..IT HAS TOO........BREATHE MOMMA.....IM HERE FOR YOU........

kaarina
by Boston Strong on May. 29, 2012 at 8:06 PM

hugsI'm sorry you have to go through this.

Del672
by Silver sister on May. 29, 2012 at 8:12 PM

group hug

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on May. 29, 2012 at 8:22 PM

HUGS

LFosterfarm
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:28 PM
I'm so sorry! But this should be a good move for you will keep praying for you! Hugs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN