Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

New girl in forum...

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

Hi.  Just joined the group.  I'm 41 yrs old, married, with 4 sons aged: 19, 13 yr old twins, a 4 yr old and I'm 29 weeks pregnant with a daughter.  Yes pregnant.  With a girl. Still not sure what to do with that!  LOL!  Anyhow looking forward to making friends here. :)

by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VTHaven
by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

HELLO! Welcome and Congratulations all at once! How exciting is that to be having a girl after 4 sons!

redlady125
by Silver sister on May. 30, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

WELCOME TO THE GROUP ,AND CONGRATS TO U AND THE FAMILYexpecting girlhugging

suzi960
by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello and welcome to 40ish ..congrats to you !!!'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on May. 30, 2012 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

Oh my gosh, you're preggers with a little girl!  Believe me when I say you're going to LOVE raising a little girl!  You get all the fun of dressing them up, all the mommy-daughter things like painting their nails and doing their hair, and then the teenage years come along and if you're not at each other's throats, there's lots more fun.  lol  Congrats! 

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 30, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Congrats and welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on May. 30, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy it. 

oh...congratulations on your pregnancy!

runninro
by Sister on May. 30, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Thank you.  Yeah well that was part of the discussion in the u/s room when after my first words were "Prom just cost us $1,000" then I looked at my husband and said "Ok you also do realize that in the timing of all of this...when she hits puberty I'm in menopause?  You might want to start researching private islands and safe houses now, dear." When I mentioned this to the eldest son he laughed hysterically and said "Thank goodness I'm not living there anymore"  My response: "May you have triplet daughers."  :)  This is definitely going to be different!

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

Welcome to the group!

Oh my gosh, you're preggers with a little girl!  Believe me when I say you're going to LOVE raising a little girl!  You get all the fun of dressing them up, all the mommy-daughter things like painting their nails and doing their hair, and then the teenage years come along and if you're not at each other's throats, there's lots more fun.  lol  Congrats! 

brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on May. 30, 2012 at 8:59 PM

welcome

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 30, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Welcome to the sisterhood! There a few other 'sisters' here that are also pregnant and a few TTC..   Just jump on in to the forums/posts and have fun!!

looneymom424
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Welcome and congrats I enjoy my granddaughter every time I see her it is fun to dress them up and buy clothes boys dont do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)