Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

To reply or not to reply, that is the question???

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok ladies, I'm curious, what makes you decide to reply to a post?  and those of you that don't reply, why don't you??  This is the no shy zone, so come on and tell me!!!!

by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
suzi960
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll reply to everything. Lol. Even if I can't relate ,I just let the OP know I'm here to listen and offer support ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I try to reply to what I can, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM

no interest ...no comment...

missvickey
by Bronze sister on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
On a good day I'll reply to any post I see to congratulate someone or offer condolences. if there is a post needing advise with a lot of replys and I have a different perspective. If there is a post needing advise with little or no replies even if I have nothing to offer, I can still give support or a bump. Try to reply with chuckles at all the funny/cute/humorous stuff. Unfortunately if I'm having a bad day, I won't reply to anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
looneymom424
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I reply if I know what is going on and can give them support or if I know the advice they need.

LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:04 PM

good answers, I like them all!!!

LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I see there's 109 reviews and only 16 responses, wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.

firelites
by Anne on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:28 PM

this pretty well covers it

Quoting opinionatedmom:

if it is something I am knowledgable in I reply. something I have no clue in or am left not knowing what to say I don't. I either bump it or don't answer. If I feel they are starting drama I just ignore it period. If it is a cute or funny post ( you can usually tell by the title) I at least read it cause I need to occupy my mind somewhere else. If I am having a bad day I generally don't answer post  at all cause they may not be nice answers. If it is one of my don't give a damn days I don't answer, just look for the funny stuff to read.

Seriously868
by Bronze sister on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes I don't respond because I am mobile and just looking for a distraction by reading -translates to my reply would be so long and I am too lazy ;)

cjs702006
by Buddah on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I try to reply to everything even if its just to give encouragement to someone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)