Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

To reply or not to reply, that is the question???

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok ladies, I'm curious, what makes you decide to reply to a post?  and those of you that don't reply, why don't you??  This is the no shy zone, so come on and tell me!!!!

by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Replies (41-50):
manilowgal
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I read most posts & like the "like" button. I try to reply but sometimes start & think it sounds stupid so just don't respond. It's not that I don't care, I may be too caring so will just say a quick prayer. I know,some here don't believe in prayer so unless
asked or someone else mentions praying, I just don't post.
Then there are those witty responses that I can't match so just hit the like button. also feel I ramble! Just like here...haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinysmom160
by Bronze sister on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I try to reply to every post on the list everyday becuase I enjoy reading them somedays when I work I do not always get on becuase I am on the computer all day.

LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM

now see I didn't even take that as rambling, is was an honest sincere post! thanks!!

Quoting manilowgal:

I read most posts & like the "like" button. I try to reply but sometimes start & think it sounds stupid so just don't respond. It's not that I don't care, I may be too caring so will just say a quick prayer. I know,some here don't believe in prayer so unless
asked or someone else mentions praying, I just don't post.
Then there are those witty responses that I can't match so just hit the like button. also feel I ramble! Just like here...haha!

zboys
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Sometimes I just get on for a few minutes and don't have time to reply to everyone.

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:39 PM

It my dedication to open (VIEW) all post possible when I'm online. I read the content and it 'calls for' a reply I will leave one...liking the post is an extra

LLICE
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Thanks, LFosterfarm, appreciate that support. :)
mrsvixen
by Sister on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I'll reply if I have some advice or support, something worthwhile to say. I'm horrible with words, so sometimes it may not come out the way I want it to.

Jazzdoll
by Sister on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Just like "real life", if I don't feel I have something positive to add such as advice or experience, I keep quiet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:29 PM

you got it sister!

Quoting LLICE:

Thanks, LFosterfarm, appreciate that support. :)

redlady125
by Silver sister on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I REPLY BECAUSE WE R ALL HERE FOR EACH OTHER

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)