Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

as of this evening

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

i will be  going on my new diet!!! i have 2 cokes lefted and this will be my last day to have any in my home. i started old diet about a yr ago. and my dh was like wow he had losted wt. yea on my diet. what i cook he and my ds eats!!! way too funny!! so here's to my last coke of the evening!!!! that is if my ds don't drink it 1st!!!!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
disnchntdwife
by Bronze sister on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM

you can do it!!!!!way to go

luvsherboyz
by Silver sister on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Amen sista.... Those cokes are just empty calories... but I understand the draw to them. Best wishes!

catchup29
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck!  I started a diet today also.  I fell off the wagon 3 months ago....I was afraid to log onto Myfitness Pal, thinking it would say, "LOSER!"  LOL

suzi960
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Lol. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
39holding519
by Bronze sister on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Cheers to your last Coke!  I gave up soda years ago when I started finding out more and more about how bad it was. I will now have a coke on a very rare occassion... maybe once per month and not a full one.  My kids and hubby still drink soda, again, I try to limit the kids at least.  I'm on a diet too.  I'm doing the cabbage soup diet. it's a 7 day but I'm doing the first 5 days. Last time I did this I lost 5-6 lbs in 5 days.   Trying to get my hubby on board for a "lifestyle changing" diet.  He really needs it but hasn't been motivated yetWhat's you diet?

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM

You can do it and we will be your cheering team!!!way to go

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN