Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

How many more Batman and Spiderman movies will they make?

Posted by   + Show Post

They have a new Dark knight coming out and a new Spiderman coming out.. How many more ways can they make these movies?

I am trying to think how many more "Super Hero's" movies they made over and over.

Have you gone and seen all the new remakes of these movies?

Come join 40ish and beyond for a Healthier you in 2012 www.cafemom.com/group/7446

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Replies (11-18):
queenpoptart
by Sister on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Have not seen them

runninro
by Sister on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Ugh I am so sick of the remakes.  I refuse to go to any of them. 

bella1492
by Sister on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

They need to get off the crapper and make a Wonder Woman movie already! WTF with making super hero movies with second string heroes even (IMHO) and the only kick arse female hero we've go so far was Catwoman??? 

Of course whatever Wonder Woman they get will never be Lynda Carter. But they could at least try!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

floridadaisy
by Bronze sister on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM

had to do this.... lol...... coffee time!!

bethsbunch
by Sister on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:49 PM

My dh and I went to see the Avengers this summer.  We loved it!!    We figured out that the last movie we saw together without kids was the Spiderman with Doc Ock in it, I think that was 2004 or something like that.  Pretty pathetic I know.   Not sure why they are starting over with the Spiderman movies again, I have a feeling they may not do that well.

szyszko
by Bronze sister on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I love all the superhero / mutant movies (X-Men).  I will wait until Batman and Spiderman come to video but I will see them.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I won't watch the new Spiderman cause no Toby McGuire who I think is the bomb for Spiderman!!

I love Superhero movies, but more so b/c my boys like them :)

cjs702006
by Buddah on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I haven't seen any of them to be honest. IMO they have too many remakes of those movies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN