Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

IN COMMON???? update!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 73 Replies
  • 1117 Total Views
1 mom liked this

So I was thinking, alot of us chat back and forth thru our posts and replies, I always love to read what everyone has to say, but I'm curious, beside CM (lol) what do we all have in common???  I'll start!

AND DON'T BE SHY, THIS IS A TIME TO REALLY SHARE WITH ONE ANOTHER!!!!!

ok so I know one thing we all got in common...............we have some sisters here who are in very serious need of our compassion, prayers, and LOVE!!!  we don't even hesitate to jump right in there and offer assistance!!!! 

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:23 AM
2 moms liked this

I LOVE MUSIC!!!  to the point it's like a drug or an addiction for me, it's in my head 24/7 and I listen every chance I get!!!

floridadaisy
by Bronze sister on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I love music too...besides cafemom (my new fav thing)

lately I've been busy running back n forth to the hospital visiting hubby....but outside of that I play sims on facebook...lol......while listening to music...

Then there are those days I wish I had someone to just chat with.....

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Daisy you can chat with us!!!! Ummm, I love to read and jam to music...create a little mischief too...teehee
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomofBoys838
by Bronze sister on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I love music as well, and I love to sew, quilt and read....and sometimes garden (I say sometimes because I hate to weed)

ladybugMarie

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Weeding is the pits

Quoting MomofBoys838:

I love music as well, and I love to sew, quilt and read....and sometimes garden (I say sometimes because I hate to weed)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I know the feeling, chatting I mean.  I don't really have anyone around here to physically to talk to.  I kinda miss having a live person just to talk to.

hopefully hubby gets better, FAST!!! 

Quoting floridadaisy:

I love music too...besides cafemom (my new fav thing)

lately I've been busy running back n forth to the hospital visiting hubby....but outside of that I play sims on facebook...lol......while listening to music...

Then there are those days I wish I had someone to just chat with.....

LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:15 PM

You're such a bad girl! lol

Quoting maryg38:

Daisy you can chat with us!!!! Ummm, I love to read and jam to music...create a little mischief too...teehee

LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I cannot sew to save my life!!!  all my family inherited that trait, but not I!  I didn't even get my garden started this year, I was so disappointed!

Quoting MomofBoys838:

LFosterfarm
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I also have a passion for herbs, anything herbal, and healing, mostly natural forms of healing, and just helping people in general.

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:34 PM
2 moms liked this

it would be nice to read about people on the profile pages ...but some have their page blocked/ private....

mine isnt, so feel free to read it and get to know a lil bit about me;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)