Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Nook users

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 791 Total Views

I am sorry that I don't place free books to download on Nook.. I just went to Barnes and Nobles.com and typed in Free Nook downloads and it had a lot of free books to download to your Nook..

Happy Reading!!!

Come join 40ish and beyond for a Healthier you in 2012 www.cafemom.com/group/7446

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:08 PM
yes i just realized this, do you do the lend of the books you buy through barnes and noble? I am kind of curious to try but not sure and would love some input from some one who has? Thanks
keljo05
by Kelly on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I've actually found some interesting books on their free list.

Quoting dana63:

I am sorry that I don't place free books to download on Nook.. I just went to Barnes and Nobles.com and typed in Free Nook downloads and it had a lot of free books to download to your Nook..

Happy Reading!!!

keljo05
by Kelly on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this

you can lend some of them, but not all... and I think there is a limit to how many times you can lend. WHile I love my nook... this is one of the reasons I will always have paper books as well.

Quoting mrgetinold:

yes i just realized this, do you do the lend of the books you buy through barnes and noble? I am kind of curious to try but not sure and would love some input from some one who has? Thanks

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I have a Kindle and they also have the freebie books. Some I think are really good and others, well not so much. Just like any book I suppose right?

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:04 PM

i dont have one...still doing regular booksreading

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 1, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I don't have a Nook but I have a Kindle and my DD and I loan each other books all the time.. I also go daily to see what books they have free and if it sounds good I will get it and read them at a later date.. My mom however has a Nook and I will look into free books to download on her device when she is able to read again.

scapermom
by Sister on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM
I have a Nook. Didnt know about the freebies other than the free Friday downloads, but I'll look now, thanks! I believe you can only lend the books once, which I've done successfully. I've also tried downloading ebooks from the library. Saves $. You need to load software on to your computer first from the library's ebook section, then once you download a book on your computer you connect your nook (or kindle) & get the book on there. There is also an APP I use on my iPad to download books from my library (much easier process)!
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I have a kindle, and me and dd share books all the time. Im willing to share with anyone just let me know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN