In an hour!!!
I think it went great, he said of the ten of us that were handpicked out of over 60 applicants he narrowed down to 8 and he said so far I don't have anything to worry about. He will be making a decision on Friday. I was #4 interview, we discussed everything from the company to hunting to truck driving, I think it went very well!!
Now the job above hasn't been decided because the boss got called out of town on an emergency....in the meantime I interviewed Monday afternoon for a position in Mandeville, LA (about 30 miles away) for a personal assistant to the owner of the company. They called this morning and offered me the job, BUT...(you knew there was gonna be a but) making a quarter less than what I make now, I told her sorry but I couldn't take the job for less than $16/hr because of the drive. She said she understood and would talk it over with the boss and let me know, if they accept my offer I have to start tomorrow. I hang up with them, and the job above calls me back and wants me in an hour for a second interview becaause they have it narrowed down to three of us. I would rather that job, 1. because it's closer 2. better hours 3. same pay as now with a raise in 90 days.
Dang this is frustrating because I could wind up without either one!!