Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Rosebud727 report to the dungeon!! Update in red

Posted by   + Show Post

Rose will be in the dungeon for thinking she can add my Johnny to her free five.. I was nice and gave her Richard Simmon and well let's just say she was a bad girl!!

** You all did a great job trying to free Rose from either the dungeon or Richard I am not sure which was worse. So I decided (in my wicked voice) that since Marty thought she was sneaking my Johnny in ( it was his look alike) that she will be with Rose today in the dungeon as well!! They only need 1000 replies, cookies, fun in the sun whatever to get out.. Marty, have fun with Richard I hear he is a tiger to play with... LMAO!! Johnny and I are off to play pirates and find treasure.. Oh and there is no secret tunnels, nothing just one door that I have the key too.. Love you all bunches!!!

So here is the deal sisters.. Rose can get out after 1000 replies.. They can be random replies or you can offer her cookies, chocolate or pictures of her new man Richard (who will be in the dungeon with her..

This is a new part of our dungeon that is just 4 walls and NO secret tunnels or NOTHING just 4 walls... Its Prissy's birthing room so I would suggest you hurry and get out because she is due to give birth again soon...

Have fun!! Oh ok I will be nice and put one bottle of wine and some cheese in there with you... Enjoy!!! Johnny and I will be on the beaches.. Huggies!!!

Come join 40ish and beyond for a Healthier you in 2012 www.cafemom.com/group/7446

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 5:58 AM
Replies (1991-2000):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Woot woot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
Woot woot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
Woot woot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
Woot woot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
Woot woot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
Woot woot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manilowgal
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manilowgal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Holy snikeys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manilowgal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN