Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Question reguarding having an ear infection maybe, need help

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 280 Total Views

I think I might have one but, what I need to know is that the right side of my face hurts and my throats been aching along with my right ear. Some times really bad. Seems to depend on the barametric pressure.

Whats worrying me right now is that when I turn my neck or go to stretch it it hurts and feels sore.

Could that be from my ear?

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. Sure can .are you running a fever ? I would try to get it checked out if you can ... Feel better ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missvickey
by Bronze sister on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely. I've had bad infections like that. Please try to see a doctor and I hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:48 AM

This is what has been going on with me and yes with this crazy weather it can be your ears.. Mine was my allergies and the fluids not draining properly. I went and got some nasal spray and started to use it and mine took a few days but felt better. I never had a ear infection before and this last two years it has been hell on my ears..

I would go and have them checked just to be on the safe side..

LFosterfarm
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like allergies to me too. Your sinuses can't drain properly or your ears so you build up pressure and then have some drainage on top of that causing the sore throat. I would recommend trying an allergy sinus medication and if you dont feel better soon go to the doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunflowers12
by Silver sister on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Could be but it could also be something else.. I am not sure how long you have had these issuse, but if its only been a couple of days just treat with pain killer keep well hydrated and rest when you can:) hope you feel better soon:)
luvsherboyz
by Silver sister on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I've had problems with my ears all my life!

Yes, this could be an infection of the inner ear. Be aware too that sometimes teeth and jaw can also be the problem. I would have it checked out if it doesn't seem to be improving. I don't like taking risks in areas that can be close to the brain (tooth abscess, etc.) Hope you feel better soon!

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM

maybe..maybe not...see the dr...feel better

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:53 AM

do your ear problems ever make you feel woozy/ dizzy? 

Quoting luvsherboyz:

Yes, this could be an infection of the inner ear. Be aware too that sometimes teeth and jaw can also be the problem. I would have it checked out if it doesn't seem to be improving. I don't like taking risks in areas that can be close to the brain (tooth abscess, etc.) Hope you feel better soon!

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM

ive been having sinus and ear problems...sometimes it makes you feel miserable

Quoting dana63:

This is what has been going on with me and yes with this crazy weather it can be your ears.. Mine was my allergies and the fluids not draining properly. I went and got some nasal spray and started to use it and mine took a few days but felt better. I never had a ear infection before and this last two years it has been hell on my ears..

I would go and have them checked just to be on the safe side..

luvsherboyz
by Silver sister on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Not really woozy, but my equilibrium is off a bit so I am off balance at times.

Quoting shadenn766:

do your ear problems ever make you feel woozy/ dizzy? 

Quoting luvsherboyz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)