Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Your hair:????????????????????????

Long, medium, or short style?

I've heard it said repeatedly,   " Women over 40 shouldn't wear their hair longer than shoulder legnth."

Mine was 3 inches below my shoulders  -in protest!- and I finally gave in during this last week's heat wave. My hair is now a medium bob. Sure takes less shampoo !

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Replies (41-50):
cuteoverload
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Mine is shoulder length and driving me nuts.  It either needs to grow longer or it needs to be cut, so I put it in a pony tail.

MZ.B777
by Sister on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Shoulder length with bangs and color jat black with strands of silver I am 44.

janis2448
by Sister on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I have a chin length bob.

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:54 AM

My hair is almost to the middle of my back...Brian loves my hair long....His favorite is letting my hair down himself and he runs his fingers through it...Sometimes he washes it for me...And YES if your wondering if we wash each other too...lol...YES, we do take showers and baths apart, they are just NOT as much fun....      

caro100
by Bronze sister on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:04 PM
I have a short hair style but if I could have grown it long I would have. My sister was able to grow hers but I couldn't. It just grew so long to my shoulders then stopped
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherylam
by Bronze sister on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I used to have waist length hair, until I got very sick this spring and decided shorter was much easier on my neck. It's very thick even now, and I'm 55. I colored it, I'm a light blonde and didn't like it, so now I'm a medium auburn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huntersmom1007
by Sister on Jul. 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Mine is long.  About 3 inches past my bra strap.  I kinda want to cut it but my husband would have a stroke if I did. 

krilerby
by Bronze sister on Jul. 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM

medium long just below my shoulders

LLICE
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Mine used to be past my butt but after I lost it to medical treatments it's never been thick enough to grow out. Fortunately I look pretty good in a very short pixie-type cut with bangs. :)
tinysmom160
by Bronze sister on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:29 PM

It is a short bob and I can not wait for it to be long enough for a ponytail. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN