Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

9 year old beats up toddlers at daycare (video)

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 1402 Total Views

Nine-year-old assaults toddlers at daycare

Daycare worker arrested for neglect
Posted Fri, 2012-07-27 09:55 by

Surveillance video taken from "Kiddie City" daycare in Vicksburg, Mississippi, captures a boy attacking toddlers.

The tape shows a 9-year-old punching, kicking and choking two small children as the daycare employee on duty stares aimlessly out a window.

WLBT News reports that Mississippi Department of Health Regulations backed by state law prohibits preschool children from being grouped with school-aged children in any single area.

The boy's aunt told a WLBT reporter that the 9-year-old does have a "problem" and is currently on medication, though she did not provide details.

Vicksburg police have already arrested one daycare employee. Sandra Trevillion is being held on two counts of contributing to the neglect of a minor. She is being held on $2,652 bond.

A parent was also arrested at the daycare facility, in a case of mistaken identity.

Jamie Williams confronted and assaulted a child who he believed had been physically abusing his daughter while at the daycare. The furious father is being charged with simple assault.

More charges are expected as the investigation of the incident continues.

Get more on the story below. Watch.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D4Uo0hLyIt8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

UGHHHHH... IF I SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY, ILL GET THROWN OFF HERE LOL......RIDICULOUS!!!

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

couldn't watch all of the video...makes me mad as hell...thereis no way that a child this age and who obviously has behavioral issues should be around babies...

and no proper supervision...grrrrrangry

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

yeah , you and me both

Quoting suzi960:

UGHHHHH... IF I SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY, ILL GET THROWN OFF HERE LOL......RIDICULOUS!!!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:14 PM
What the pftpftpftpftpftpffffftttt...grrrr......this is effin senseless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I'd be in jail too!!!!! I'll leave it at that..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:46 PM

yep...

Quoting maryg38:

What the pftpftpftpftpftpffffftttt...grrrr......this is effin senseless

VTHaven
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

WTH!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

This daycare should be closed down for allowing a school age child in the same play area as the little kids.. That is against policy of any daycare and state regulations as well. I think it is sad that someone could actually video tape this but couldn't step out and get the boy away from these toddlers?? WTH is wrong with these people?? If the parent was aware of the boy having behavioral issues then the day care should have known as well and they should have had an extra aide watching him and he should have never been able to be out of sight.

I am sorry but this pisses me off... If the person video taping this couldn't help the toddlers then I dont want to think how it would be if one of their own children was attacked...

redlady125
by Silver sister on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I SAW THE VIDEO AND IM MAD THIS DONT MAKE NO SENSE.OK HE HAS BEHAVIORAL PROBLEM THIS ISNT THE PLACE FOR HIM.WE ALL NO THAT ALOT OF THOSE BABIES GOT HURT ,SHUT IT DOWN THIS MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM

i agree

Quoting redlady125:

I SAW THE VIDEO AND IM MAD THIS DONT MAKE NO SENSE.OK HE HAS BEHAVIORAL PROBLEM THIS ISNT THE PLACE FOR HIM.WE ALL NO THAT ALOT OF THOSE BABIES GOT HURT ,SHUT IT DOWN THIS MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)