Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

he claims murder-suicide...police aren't buying it

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 299 Total Views

the husband stated that he was "reading" and heard gunshots ...said the wife shot the children (one child was upstaris the other downstairs) and then shot herself...

he then made funeral arrangements hours after they were killed

what do you all think?

Student Operated Press
  1. Catherine Murch, St. Louis Mom Found Dead With Kids; Police Back Away From Murder-Suicide Theory

Huffington Post‎ - 2 days ago
    GLENDALE, Mo. -- A major case squad probing the shooting deaths of a suburban St. Louis mother and her two children unleashed more than ..

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM

tied of low-life bums hurting childrenangry

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:25 PM
2 moms liked this

If he heard shots fired at the daughter upstairs then he should have been able to get to his wife before she had a chance to come downstairs and kill the son and herself.  He ignored the first set of shots?  Just doesn't seem likely.

brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

So sad!

disnchntdwife
by Bronze sister on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Hey men, when you get done making wars and killing innocents, can women and children live here in peace for a little while?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM

thats exactly what reporters on headline news were saying...its dosen't add up...

Quoting Why123:

If he heard shots fired at the daughter upstairs then he should have been able to get to his wife before she had a chance to come downstairs and kill the son and herself.  He ignored the first set of shots?  Just doesn't seem likely.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM

grr why can't people take THEMSELVES out and leave the innocent ones ALONE!!  so pissed when I read stuff like this...

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM

yeah really, just makes your blood boil...so senseless

Quoting starlight1968:

grr why can't people take THEMSELVES out and leave the innocent ones ALONE!!  so pissed when I read stuff like this...

sonogal
by Gold sister on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Yesterday the St Louis Post-Dispatch said the father wasn't a suspect.  I had doubts about him almost immediately....reportedly they were found in different rooms - surely he could have gotten to save at least one?  IDK - my radar was buzzing.

crazytexan
by Sister on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:28 PM
What a lying rotten bastard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Aug. 3, 2012 at 4:28 PM

i heard that too..maybe they are saying that so he wont flee/run....

Quoting sonogal:

Yesterday the St Louis Post-Dispatch said the father wasn't a suspect.  I had doubts about him almost immediately....reportedly they were found in different rooms - surely he could have gotten to save at least one?  IDK - my radar was buzzing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN