Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I have a face book account, it helps me keep up with my friends & family out of state,.(I live 1000 mi. from them) like most FB ppl I post things I'm interested in. I happen to be a Wicca.  I posted a cute pic about Witches rights, and my niece's husband, on my DH's side of the family made a stupid sarcastic comment.

Yes. I am taking it for what it's worth. He knows nothing about the Pagan religion. He should research it as all the Christian Holidays came from the Pagans! He is the type of guy that thinks he knows everything, and always post political stuff, of which I don't reply to even if I don't agree, he lives for the argument.

What pissed me off was he made the comment in less than 2 seconds of my post, & his wife's brother made a post about Medicare, and killing all ppl once they reach the age of 60yrs old, including his parents! (funny NO ONE, made any comment about that from the family!) Except me. (I told this young man of 23, that he would feel differently if he was older)

THEN, this "nephew" sends me newspaper clippings thru FB about Ebay shutting down all the ppl that are selling anything related to Magikal witch type stuff, Tarot cards, etc.  WTH? He has no idea what I do or don't do, and if I did buy anything like that, I wouldn't buy it thru Ebay..LOL

thanks for letting me Vent!  Family, gotta love it!

planning a wedding

by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Replies (11-11):
roxxyt
by Roxane on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Ahhhh fb the root of all evil lol, it's all drama for most, and ignorance is bliss. Those who judge or make fun do not understand. I'm more eclectic than anything. I have FB to keep up with my kids they all live at least 2000 miles away and some friends. I rarely post just mostly scalp their pics and don't pay much attention to the stupid stuff. Breath is all you can do and let it go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)