Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

These are my jugs....... wierd vent

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

I am 40 y/o and I have a 17 y/o and a 7 month old.  Well I was in the mall and I was sitting in the breast feeding area and I whipped out my big beautiful bottle and began to feed K*.  This woman yelled at me and said your kind don't belong here.  No Joke.   Guys you will have to forgive me because I am not shy and if you ask for it you will get it.  So I said this is not the Woolsworth counter and my people have been free for some years now.  I know she was talking about bottle feeding but well I was giving her the same embarrassment she gave me.  She gathered her baby and bag and left.  Do you know she went to the mall security?  Sisters that heffa went to security!  Nothing came of it and the other moms and I were just a chatting about babies and challenges of parenting.  I left the mall and who did I see?  Chick was getting in her car and her bumper sticker said.  I love because God loves ( insert face palm here,)  I am a Christian BTW and I wonder what teachings she had.  I am for BF but since my son is adopted and that means if i breast feed then DHS needs to be called.

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:02 PM

so she went to security because you were bottle feeding, in the breast milk area???...lol...pease tell me this is a joke?...

lord have mercy

KW1280
by Silver sister on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM

this is not a joke.  I thought I was on punked. I was looking for Ashton Kutcher.

Quoting shadenn766:

so she went to security because you were bottle feeding, in the breast milk area???...lol...pease tell me this is a joke?...

lord have mercy

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:07 PM

i cant stand a fanatic, some people go too far when they believe in a certain cause...its ok to breast feed (i was never a fan of it , personally)

but i didnt go around slamming people who did...you use a bottle thats your business

so what did the security people say?...

Quoting KW1280:

this is not a joke.  I thought I was on punked. I was looking for Ashton Kutcher.

Quoting shadenn766:

lord have mercy

LFosterfarm
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:09 PM

that's a "HERE HOLD MY BABY CUZ I'M GONNA WHIP HER ASS!!!!"  omg, some people don't even deserve to be out in public, and she is a prime example!!!

KW1280
by Silver sister on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Nothing he just asked if everyone was ok and we all said yes.  It was 4 of us sitting there.  He walked away and we laughed.  I wasn't bothered by it, I just thought it was the weirdest thing that EVER happend to me and I lived in other countries lol

Quoting shadenn766:

i cant stand a fanatic, some people go too far when they believe in a certain cause...its ok to breast feed (i was never a fan of it , personally)

but i didnt go around slamming people who did...you use a bottle thats your business

Quoting KW1280:

Quoting shadenn766:

lord have mercy

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM

you're not lying, that was weird as ever...that was also funny when you said youwere looking for ashton kutcher...lol...does seem like a punked practical joke...some people...

is that your baby on your page?...i just commented on hhis pretty eyes

Quoting KW1280:

Nothing he just asked if everyone was ok and we all said yes.  It was 4 of us sitting there.  He walked away and we laughed.  I wasn't bothered by it, I just thought it was the weirdest thing that EVER happend to me and I lived in other countries lol

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting KW1280:

Quoting shadenn766:

lord have mercy

KW1280
by Silver sister on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM

It was wierd.  I told my husband about it and he just looked at me like this confused

Quoting LFosterfarm:

that's a "HERE HOLD MY BABY CUZ I'M GONNA WHIP HER ASS!!!!"  omg, some people don't even deserve to be out in public, and she is a prime example!!!

LFosterfarm
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:17 PM

it's stupid people like that, that make it hard for us non ignorant people to go out into public, kwim???  I'm actually sorry she spoke to you that way, and honey when I tell you she's lucky I wasn't sitting with you, it's no joke, she would have been RUNNING to security!!!

Quoting KW1280:

It was wierd.  I told my husband about it and he just looked at me like this confused

Quoting LFosterfarm:

KW1280
by Silver sister on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:20 PM

that is my baby of my heart.  He is special because his BM wasn't taking care of  herself and he was born with his blood sugar in the 500s and he had a feeding tube and developmental delays.  I was with him when he was first born.  He is now a healthy 7 month old no issues at all

Quoting shadenn766:

you're not lying, that was weird as ever...that was also funny when you said youwere looking for ashton kutcher...lol...does seem like a punked practical joke...some people...

Quoting KW1280:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting KW1280:

Quoting shadenn766:

lord have mercy

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM

o wonderful, thank god for that...and good job mom

Quoting KW1280:

that is my baby of my heart.  He is special because his BM wasn't taking care of  herself and he was born with his blood sugar in the 500s and he had a feeding tube and developmental delays.  I was with him when he was first born.  He is now a healthy 7 month old no issues at all

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting KW1280:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting KW1280:

Quoting shadenn766:

lord have mercy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)