Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

my incrediable expericance today..

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 236 Total Views
4 moms liked this

as many of you know, I've had a really rough batch for the last 3 wks. it seems like my whole world crashing down around me.

well Monday I had to take my car in for a "popping sound and grindding" well it was a cv vale that needed fixing ,this moring I go to pay for it and my mom follows behind me to make sure that I get home ok with the car, while taking the car home I hear a "popping sound " still in my car,. I get a real strong Impression to take the car back,. my daughter was with me.

when I take the car back I tell them what 's going on. they test drive the car look at it, and say the axle is busted !!they said that if driven any more that the car would shudder and stop. I thank the god Lord for helping us get that fixed right away..for the saftey of the kids.

later I relate to my mom what happened. and my dad 's been dead for a few years now. my mom claims that my dad could of helped me. I have been telling the good Lord I can't take any more. and I 've had enough .my dad was always big on helping famliy. and he knew about cars. I felt him so strongly in my car today. if I could of turned around ,I could of hugged him., it was like a little tap from Heaven.,with the help I got today. I feel that famliy can protect us and love us even from Heaven. i have fetl such peace since that experiance. Thank you for letting me share.I've been thanking the Lord today for the extra help.. even though it's divine help..

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:34 PM

It does sound like your Dad was watching over you! Sorry your day was so rough!

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Glad it all worked out for you... could of been bad.

manilowgal
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
What a sweet story! Thank you fir sharing that! I feel my dad & aunt around me at different times. It's so comforting! God is always there & I think at times ge chooses to bless us & them by allowing them to visit & help us! Thank you again for sharing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caro100
by Bronze sister on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad your family is safe.  I would have thought they would have seen the broken axle,  The cv joint is right there.  Ask the garage for a discount on the repairs, because they really didn't fix it the first time.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM

awe that was a nice of him

LFosterfarm
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:32 PM

nothing like a little ray of light in a bad situation!  glad everything turned out ok.

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Sep. 11, 2012 at 8:40 PM
I am glad your dad was with you in the car and that you felt him there! I sure hope your family in heaven is always still with us as my moms has been gone 5 yrs i still feel her in my heart! I hope things for you improve soon! And that soon i am reading many great things coming your way my friend, until then i send you hugs, my dear take care
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM

what a neat story... glad you were ok.

MommyMojo
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Prayers for you tonight. 

hugs

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM

HUGS and thank goodness your safe.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)