Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

my incrediable expericance today..

Posted by   + Show Post

as many of you know, I've had a really rough batch for the last 3 wks. it seems like my whole world crashing down around me.

well Monday I had to take my car in for a "popping sound and grindding" well it was a cv vale that needed fixing ,this moring I go to pay for it and my mom follows behind me to make sure that I get home ok with the car, while taking the car home I hear a "popping sound " still in my car,. I get a real strong Impression to take the car back,. my daughter was with me.

when I take the car back I tell them what 's going on. they test drive the car look at it, and say the axle is busted !!they said that if driven any more that the car would shudder and stop. I thank the god Lord for helping us get that fixed right away..for the saftey of the kids.

later I relate to my mom what happened. and my dad 's been dead for a few years now. my mom claims that my dad could of helped me. I have been telling the good Lord I can't take any more. and I 've had enough .my dad was always big on helping famliy. and he knew about cars. I felt him so strongly in my car today. if I could of turned around ,I could of hugged him., it was like a little tap from Heaven.,with the help I got today. I feel that famliy can protect us and love us even from Heaven. i have fetl such peace since that experiance. Thank you for letting me share.I've been thanking the Lord today for the extra help.. even though it's divine help..

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Replies (11-11):
cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Sep. 12, 2012 at 6:16 AM

I'm glad things worked out and I'm sorry for hte rough time you have been having lately.  hugs nad loves to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)