Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who can be the last to comment on this.  I am normally a post killer... hahaha I can hardly get any replies to my post. So lets see who can be the last to post.

Sharon

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Replies (64921-64928):
jws120567
by Sister on Jul. 30, 2016 at 2:50 AM

Thank you so much!!  It's going to be an adventure!  It's a two-family fixer-upper that currently doesn't meet code to receive a Cert of Habitability for tenants, so we have to get the house compliant while we're renovating the rental unit.  We actually have a potential tenant waiting for us, a friend of an acquaintance.  We're planning on retiring there, so after the rental unit is done, we're going to fix up our unit to our exact tastes!  I love that it's ours to do what we want, I've always been a tenant, and I'm dying to put my stamp on a property!

Quoting Lb128f:

Good Luck and congratulationson the new house!!

Quoting jws120567:

Thanks, I did.  The problem is that I'm trying to break myself of my vampire ways, and Razzy wasn't inclined to cooperate, LOL!  He prefers that I sleep all day with him. 

I need to do this because we're closing on our new house on Thursday, so I need to be up to finish packing and then driving to the new house to unpack.  We'll be doing this all weekend, probably.  And I have to be awake and alert to drive the 40-minutes to our new home.  

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and me driving distances by myself can be a problem when stress triggers fatigue attacks with me.  Hubby will have the rental truck, I'll have the car and the dog, so a visit to Starbucks will definitely be in order, LOL!

Lb128f
by Linda on Jul. 30, 2016 at 2:54 AM
2 moms liked this

That's great...not only will you have your own home but rental income coming in! Fantastic! 

Quoting jws120567:

Thank you so much!!  It's going to be an adventure!  It's a two-family fixer-upper that currently doesn't meet code to receive a Cert of Habitability for tenants, so we have to get the house compliant while we're renovating the rental unit.  We actually have a potential tenant waiting for us, a friend of an acquaintance.  We're planning on retiring there, so after the rental unit is done, we're going to fix up our unit to our exact tastes!  I love that it's ours to do what we want, I've always been a tenant, and I'm dying to put my stamp on a property!

Quoting Lb128f:

Good Luck and congratulationson the new house!!

Quoting jws120567:

Thanks, I did.  The problem is that I'm trying to break myself of my vampire ways, and Razzy wasn't inclined to cooperate, LOL!  He prefers that I sleep all day with him. 

I need to do this because we're closing on our new house on Thursday, so I need to be up to finish packing and then driving to the new house to unpack.  We'll be doing this all weekend, probably.  And I have to be awake and alert to drive the 40-minutes to our new home.  

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and me driving distances by myself can be a problem when stress triggers fatigue attacks with me.  Hubby will have the rental truck, I'll have the car and the dog, so a visit to Starbucks will definitely be in order, LOL!

Lb128f
by Linda on Jul. 30, 2016 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

good morningHappy Saturday!

Lb128f
by Linda on Jul. 30, 2016 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

have a nice weekend

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Jul. 30, 2016 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Lb128f
by Linda on Jul. 30, 2016 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

big smile mini

Lb128f
by Linda on Jul. 30, 2016 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

have a nice day

Lb128f
by Linda on Jul. 30, 2016 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

icecream

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN