Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If we all went to Vegas together what would we do?

Posted by   + Show Post
If we all went to Vegas together tell me what our day would be like?
Be creative!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Replies (41-49):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting wishbearmom:

I've never been to Vegas, but seeing a show would definitely be on the list. I also think that considering all the virtual fun we have here, we'd be laughing our asses off no matter what we did! I say we actually try to make this trip a reality : )

That would be nice!!!!

Have your Boobies checked. Breast Cancer can strike men as well as woman and it dont forget teenagers as well. My twin son are survivors. pink ribbon

Join us in 40ish and beyond www.cafemom.com/group/7446

bertie4
by Sister on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM

We would do everything we could get in while there!

PinkDragonFly
by Momma's shadow on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:21 AM

btdt, 11 yrs ago went for a week with the now ex, he did everything in his power to make me miserable there... 2 wks after that I found out he was cheating on me and that is where he was going to tell me about "her" While we were there we saw one of the Cirque du Soleil that was the only good thing out of it.  

Quoting wishbearmom:

I've never been to Vegas, but seeing a show would definitely be on the list. I also think that considering all the virtual fun we have here, we'd be laughing our asses off no matter what we did! I say we actually try to make this trip a reality : )

zwwSharonwwz

LFosterfarm
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

what an asshole!  anyways, I always wanted to see a cirque du soleil show, hubby's just not into that stuff, need to find some sisters to go with me!

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

btdt, 11 yrs ago went for a week with the now ex, he did everything in his power to make me miserable there... 2 wks after that I found out he was cheating on me and that is where he was going to tell me about "her" While we were there we saw one of the Cirque du Soleil that was the only good thing out of it.  

Quoting wishbearmom:

manilowgal
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Count me in!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

what an asshole!  anyways, I always wanted to see a cirque du soleil show, hubby's just not into that stuff, need to find some sisters to go with me!

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Quoting wishbearmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RubyQ
by Gold sister on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

******WIN*****

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Kurt has been to Vegas many times. His philosophy, though, is "There's no need to bring women to Vegas. There are already plenty of women there." I say, let's adopt the same philosophy regarding men ; )  It should be an all-girl venture!!

Quoting manilowgal:

Count me in!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Quoting wishbearmom:

suzi960
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I so can use a Vegas vaca. With you guys !!!omg. The fun and laughs will be endless !!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susie140
by Gold sister on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Quoting BL2010:

Get drunk and gamble... lol

HELL YES

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)