Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have 1065 messages in my inbox.  Anybody else have this many?  and I hate to delete them I mean what if I need to refer to something? 

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
sunflowers12
by Silver sister on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM

no, i sure don't have this problem i am lucky if a get a couple once in a while and many times there just bulk mail that talking about something i have not a clue on.. your popular everyone wants to talk with you:) lol.. i don't know how you would get something back once deleted sorry..

gbcmom
by Bronze sister on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:17 PM
My yahoo account has about 2500+ . I never check it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BL2010
by BL on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I have about 500. I reply to them and then just leave them there.

smile357
by Linda on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I have a little over 500 and thats not including any bulk. I just don't seem to have the time or patients to go through and remove or save them lately

MomofBoys838
by Bronze sister on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I try to keep mine under 100....you may want to delete a few :)

ladybugMarie

LFosterfarm
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM

and that's it right there, if I delete it, what If it was something important or I needed that info, which means I either delete messages without reading, oh the horror, or go thru and read it all again!  ugh!

Quoting sunflowers12:

no, i sure don't have this problem i am lucky if a get a couple once in a while and many times there just bulk mail that talking about something i have not a clue on.. your popular everyone wants to talk with you:) lol.. i don't know how you would get something back once deleted sorry..

LFosterfarm
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I have a yahoo too, forgot until you said something!  my aol, is probly maxed, I have been terrible with my email though, but I do delete from that when I get to it, it's just in here for ever dumb reason!

Quoting gbcmom:

My yahoo account has about 2500+ . I never check it.

LFosterfarm
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

tada, and we have a winner!  that's it right there, read, reply, move on to the next.  no deleting involved! hahahahaha

Quoting BL2010:

I have about 500. I reply to them and then just leave them there.

LFosterfarm
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM

patients is the opporative word here for me! NONE!

Quoting smile357:

I have a little over 500 and thats not including any bulk. I just don't seem to have the time or patients to go through and remove or save them lately

LFosterfarm
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

lol I"m thinking about it!

Quoting MomofBoys838:

I try to keep mine under 100....you may want to delete a few :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)