Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

YOUR FUNNIEST/ EMBARASSING HALLOWEEN MEMORIES!!???

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 694 Total Views

Go on, tell the truth . one of the most embarassing halloween stories you have survived and refused to share with anyone~ ~ EXCEPT US! YOUR MOST BELOVED, DEAREST FRIENDS!

~ AT 40-ISH & BEYOND #7446

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll begin.

My most embarassing Halloween story; I was 12, living in a teeny town. My mom decided I was going out on the treating tour/ walk with my little sister. Mom also decided on my costume: a pink chenile robe, pink foam rollers, and a wooden rolling pin. My dad suggested that I use a candy ciggarette as a prop to complete my costume.

Wouldn't you know............. one of the older guys I was crushing on at school noticed me and shot off his mouth at school?!!

~MARIE::Group Owner; ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM/group#22677 

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM
What did you say to him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I was too embarassed to speak. He was teasing "Why were you out in your bathrobe last night?"

~MARIE::Group Owner; ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM/group#22677 

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:31 AM
That's just wrong... I bet you were cute too! Boys!

I was about 11 and went as Pippy Longstockings. I was such a gawky child. The freckles were natural then, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manilowgal
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:51 PM

don't remember my age but too old for this....i answered the door for trick or treators & whatever they were scared me to death! I screamed & slammed the door in their face!  Still embarrassed about that!

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Can't remember anything funny or embarrassing about me. But when my DD was about 3 yrs old she wanted to help give out the candy to trick-or-treaters. She would be fine giving out candy to the fun costumes, but slam the door on scary ones!  She called them 'mean' ones!

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:24 PM

When I was driving to the store today I recalled an interesting Halloween. We had gone to a neighborhood party, and I dressed as Plastic woman.

This guy who was a friend of my neighbor started to approach me with his hands outstretched reaching for my breasts saying "are those real?" I immediately started to back up glaring at this guy saying "back of dude, yes they are real!"

My girlfriend was laughing saying something like "oh Rob is such a boob man, come on Rose, lighten up."

I was a not too thrilled and it took me a long time to see the humor in this incident.

Ranjan65
by Sister on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM
This happened when I was 8. I knocked on this one door and before I could say Trick Or Treat, I accidentally farted and all the kids started to laugh at me. I ran crying back home embarrassed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeanieBlue
by Silver sister on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Quoting Ranjan65:

This happened when I was 8. I knocked on this one door and before I could say Trick Or Treat, I accidentally farted and all the kids started to laugh at me. I ran crying back home embarrassed.

lmao!! I'm so sorry! I don't mean to laugh at your 'misfortune' but thank you so much for the hearty belly laugh to start my day!!

Ranjan65
by Sister on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM
It was devastating at that time but hilarious now when I think about it! My one memory I won't forget! LOL!

Quoting BeanieBlue:

Quoting Ranjan65:

lmao!! I'm so sorry! I don't mean to laugh at your 'misfortune' but thank you so much for the hearty belly laugh to start my day!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN