Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

YOUR FUNNIEST/ EMBARASSING HALLOWEEN MEMORIES!!???

Go on, tell the truth . one of the most embarassing halloween stories you have survived and refused to share with anyone~ ~ EXCEPT US! YOUR MOST BELOVED, DEAREST FRIENDS!

~ AT 40-ISH & BEYOND #7446

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Replies (11-16):
bertie277
by Gold sister on Oct. 19, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I don't remember any either but I remember one of my sons when he was about 8 year old, he was a Red Power Ranger and there was this house that on their garage had set up a haunted house in black plastic walls and my son couldn't see so he knock a whole wall down to come out of the haunted house.. I was laughing at him and I looked at the people who lived they were so mad!!!. He couldn't see because of his mask!! Ooops sorry

Momplusmore
by Platinum sister on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM

When I was twelve, my mom made me a really cute bumblebee costume. She was not much of a seamstress, but made due with basic stitching, and adding a little bit of this, a little bit of that...Unfortunately, she forgot to add shorts or incorporate any kind of  bottom to the costume. She also stuffed my costume with old sheer curtains to make the bee belly "fluffy". So, during an entire Halloween party, I had to keep "re-stuffing" the curtains into my costume and I also couldn't sit down, because I only had on black tights underneath my costume! EMBARRASSING!

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I don't really remember anything that stands out in my Halloween days. But, last year was the first time we took our son door to door. The VERY FIRST house we went to.....the door was opened by a zombie clown and a werewolf growling. My sweet 3 year old nearly came out of his skin. I got it on video. Poor little guy. He wasn't wild about going to any other houses.

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:21 PM

My funniest Halloween memory was when I was a teenager and nothing really frightened me too much.  My girl friend, Sharon who was afraid of everything.  We use to go to haunted houses every halloween.  She would pull me around & hide behind me while I stared they ghosts, goblins, monster and scary creatures down.  I was never pulled or jumped around so much and what would be funny is after we got through the haunted house or ?? she would say it wasn't that bad and would want to go again but of course, I had to go with her. 

cacountryangel
by Bronze sister on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:23 AM

i was 32 years old divorced and dating this who was alot of fun for me!!! lmao!!!! was rebelling!!! we dressed asman and woman. he as the woman and me as the man. i'm in my home town in middle of gro store!! this woman came up pocking him in the breast!!! water balloons with m&ms on them!!! wepassed for man woman!!! i yelled at her for touching my boyfriend!!!! she's like man i'm not gay!!!! and i didn't know you were a female!!! she was new in town and my family church!!!!

ldeuling
by Sister on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:37 AM

It's not my memory...it's my youngest son.  He'd take his time towards the end.  Then look for a house that didn't look like it got many trick-or-treaters.  He would go to the house and they would have massive amounts of candy...and dump it ALL into his bag!!  I was so embarrassed!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN