Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats the last good movie that you saw at a theatre?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
witch_e_woman
by The Witch of 40ish on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Sherlock Holmes...Love that movie !!!

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:15 PM

put on your thinking cap, think harder...lol..

Quoting BL2010:

lol.. i can't remember!

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM

short story, the first one that came out, mychaels friend brought it over, we watched it, problem is, there was already something creepy living in my house, and after the movie "IT" had a field day!!  so ever sence then, no more creepy movies in my house!

Quoting shadenn766:

o i know...the crap will even give you nightmares...

Quoting LFosterfarm:

I don't do anything demonic anymore.  some of these movies are just too realistic for me!

Quoting shadenn766:

hotel transylvania looks cute...but paranormal looks too friggin' spooky for me

going crazy

Quoting LFosterfarm:

while cm was down mychael had his 15th birthday, took all the kids to the movies, all the boys saw paranormal activity 4, not I, and we took Beth and her friend to see hotel transylvania, I have to say I loved it!

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM

what do you mean..."something creepy living in your house"?

Quoting LFosterfarm:

short story, the first one that came out, mychaels friend brought it over, we watched it, problem is, there was already something creepy living in my house, and after the movie "IT" had a field day!!  so ever sence then, no more creepy movies in my house!

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

I don't do anything demonic anymore.  some of these movies are just too realistic for me!

Quoting shadenn766:

going crazy

Quoting LFosterfarm:

while cm was down mychael had his 15th birthday, took all the kids to the movies, all the boys saw paranormal activity 4, not I, and we took Beth and her friend to see hotel transylvania, I have to say I loved it!

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM

a very negative energy!  had the house cleansed after that!!!

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting shadenn766:

going crazy

Quoting LFosterfarm:

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:44 PM

ooo, ok

Quoting LFosterfarm:

a very negative energy!  had the house cleansed after that!!!

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting shadenn766:

going crazy

Quoting LFosterfarm:

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Last movie I saw was "Argo", the newest Ben Affleck film.  It was excellent!!

bethsbunch
by Sister on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:10 PM

The last good one I saw was Avengers.  We don't get to very many movies.  I think I am going to take my daughter to Wreck -it Ralph this weekend.

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM

ok let us know how wreck it  raplph is...enjoy

Quoting bethsbunch:

The last good one I saw was Avengers.  We don't get to very many movies.  I think I am going to take my daughter to Wreck -it Ralph this weekend.

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:32 PM

ok, i havent seen previews about that one...glad you enjoyed it

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

Last movie I saw was "Argo", the newest Ben Affleck film.  It was excellent!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)