Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Cheater caught in the act..what would you do ?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:45 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 441 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Sonya just  found out her SO is married  for over 30 yrs.They have been in a relationship for over 2 yrs.But wait it gets better !!!! he is has a profile up on a cheater website .She found out   from emails back and to  these women.So Sonya created a phony profile  ,,used a picture from a magazine ,,sent him a wink and  fell for it ,hook line and sinker.he made no clue he was communicating with is mistress.A meeting was set up,he showed up at the restaurant,then Sonya emailed him and told him that she saw him through the window and would not  be caught dead with him in public because he was hideous and he looked liked he smelled and please dont contact her again.Sonya gathered all the evidence and sent it to the wife and her sisters.. My question was she  wrong????  Ohh one more thing ,,he travels quite a bit for work which makes it  easier for him to get away with this.

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:10 AM

She didnt know that he was married? Sounds like to me since he travels a lot then he most likely has GF in different places and his cheating might have strted way before he started seeing her. My question is how did she find out he was married for 30 years?

She wasnt wrong fo what she did but I would have think that if she confronted him it would have been better because he would have been busted and he wold have known he was busted instead of thinking his "new" lady friend just stood him up because he was "hideous" and "looked like he smelled" (which I am not sure how anyone could tell if someone smells). If he saw her face to face he would know his games were up and she could have told him he was sending all information to his wife.

terri-553
I am thankful to have you Girls as my part of my very small circle of friends
Yesterday at 9:42 AM
by Terri on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I think after alot of thinking,I would have let his wife know,And if he 's been married 30 years he has most likey been doing all of this since he;s been married,Then again maybe his wife keeps her eyes closed??

Saylorsburgstr
by Sister on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM

She was afraid of him reacting badly if he knew it was her who tricked him

Quoting dana63:

She didnt know that he was married? Sounds like to me since he travels a lot then he most likely has GF in different places and his cheating might have strted way before he started seeing her. My question is how did she find out he was married for 30 years?

She wasnt wrong fo what she did but I would have think that if she confronted him it would have been better because he would have been busted and he wold have known he was busted instead of thinking his "new" lady friend just stood him up because he was "hideous" and "looked like he smelled" (which I am not sure how anyone could tell if someone smells). If he saw her face to face he would know his games were up and she could have told him he was sending all information to his wife.

PinkDragonFly
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:34 AM

sounds like my ex!

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

sounded like a plan to me..

My boss (lady) was wearing a necklace of a jade rabbit, I asked her about it and she told her boyfriend's name was peter and went by the nickname peter rabbit...Happens that my mom's BEST friend's husband did the same.....it was HIM.... we tricked him and ALL of us showed up to go shopping with him! We moved his car before we cornered him in the store... You should of seen him RUN down the road to get away! I was 16 and it still makes me laugh.... come to find out he was married, YES married to 3 different women and my moms friend was one of them....oh and he had planned on marrying my boss in a few weeks of me meeting her... Crazy....

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM

well I'm a little confused but the jist is, he's a cheater bottom line, if he cheats on his wife why wouldn't he cheat on your friend?  how long was she aware he was married? 

sneffy014
by Sister on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I would think after  30 years of marriage, the wife may suspect something but is turning a blind eye. Your friend's responsility is to herself. She should confront him and get out of the relationship but I wouldn't tell the wife.

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
2 moms liked this
What would I do? Get my ass to the nearest clinic and be tested for everything under the sun. Then change the locks.
GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM

OMGosh, I totally want to high five that chick!  lol  Good for her for busting that cheating jackass!

Saylorsburgstr
by Sister on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Toooooooo funny

Quoting jmlmomma:

sounded like a plan to me..

My boss (lady) was wearing a necklace of a jade rabbit, I asked her about it and she told her boyfriend's name was peter and went by the nickname peter rabbit...Happens that my mom's BEST friend's husband did the same.....it was HIM.... we tricked him and ALL of us showed up to go shopping with him! We moved his car before we cornered him in the store... You should of seen him RUN down the road to get away! I was 16 and it still makes me laugh.... come to find out he was married, YES married to 3 different women and my moms friend was one of them....oh and he had planned on marrying my boss in a few weeks of me meeting her... Crazy....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN