Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Cheater caught in the act..what would you do ?

Sonya just  found out her SO is married  for over 30 yrs.They have been in a relationship for over 2 yrs.But wait it gets better !!!! he is has a profile up on a cheater website .She found out   from emails back and to  these women.So Sonya created a phony profile  ,,used a picture from a magazine ,,sent him a wink and  fell for it ,hook line and sinker.he made no clue he was communicating with is mistress.A meeting was set up,he showed up at the restaurant,then Sonya emailed him and told him that she saw him through the window and would not  be caught dead with him in public because he was hideous and he looked liked he smelled and please dont contact her again.Sonya gathered all the evidence and sent it to the wife and her sisters.. My question was she  wrong????  Ohh one more thing ,,he travels quite a bit for work which makes it  easier for him to get away with this.

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:45 AM
Replies (11-18):
Saylorsburgstr
by Sister on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM

She found out  he was married after ,she found his text and emails to other women ,,then with some investigation ,,she found that he had a wife too

Quoting LFosterfarm:

well I'm a little confused but the jist is, he's a cheater bottom line, if he cheats on his wife why wouldn't he cheat on your friend?  how long was she aware he was married? 

festival
by Sister on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:59 PM

well what i found is that 95% of the men on these date sites is married and have a family. she did the right thing.i would have had made copies of every email. txts, and mailed them to his house with the wife name on it. a friend of mine told she was messing around with married guy who had grown kids 3 grown daughters  and 1 one teenage son. well any way he was driving over to my friend house and one of his daughters seen him driving over the bridge to see her. he had no idea his daughter had seen him and when he came home his wife was soo upset they kicked him out. he plead and begg her to let him back in and then told her he was just giving one of the guys a ride home. he then had told my friend if she calls say a guy name jeffs phone. sure enough he told the wife to call the number and my friend did exactly what he told her to do. the wife believe him. thats why some men getaway with cheating on the wife because they have the mistress to lie for them.guess right up to this day he is still going by my friend house after work and his  wife still don't know he and my friend is having affair  behind his wife back.

dobrd
by Silver sister on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Saylorsburgstr, I know I'd had sent them.. I hate cheaters.. He should pay for his fun until his wife takes his smile away. Take Care, Donna....

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:35 PM

good for her for walking away then!

Quoting Saylorsburgstr:

She found out  he was married after ,she found his text and emails to other women ,,then with some investigation ,,she found that he had a wife too

Quoting LFosterfarm:

well I'm a little confused but the jist is, he's a cheater bottom line, if he cheats on his wife why wouldn't he cheat on your friend?  how long was she aware he was married? 

Susie140
by Gold sister on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM

WHAT AN ASSHOLE I HOPE HIS WIFE KICKS HIM TO THE CURB

motherlove220
by Sister on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM
I think I would have confronted him face to face. I would have enjoyed seeing the luck on his face
Saylorsburgstr
by Sister on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:20 PM

she is scared he gets angry and hurt her,,

Quoting motherlove220:

I think I would have confronted him face to face. I would have enjoyed seeing the luck on his face

cuteoverload
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM

married man (run like hell)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)