Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

put on your thinking cap...2

Posted by   + Show Post

what happened on your first day of kindergarten?. do you remember your teacher's name...classmates?

high school principal?

gym teacher?

college professor?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Replies (11-17):
secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh man, there wasn`t any kindergarden when I was a little girl.  I still see all of my teachers(except for the ones that have since passed)  I live in the same area that I was born and brought up in.  I had the hardest job calling them by their first names after I was an adult.  I did not attend college, I went right to work from high school.  I have nothing but fond memories of my school days.

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm don't remember kindergarten teacher but 1st grade was mrs. Douglas, high school principal Mr. Bodker, gym teacher Mrs. Allred.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

what happened on your first day of kindergarten?. do you remember your teacher's name...classmates? My teacher's name was Mrs. Bretts, I was upset cause my bff wasn't in my class but the one next door and I got to have peanutbutter/saltines for my snack and it was my fave. 

high school principal? Mr. English

gym teacher? Mrs. "meeny" Minge- kids didn't like her

college professor? Which one lol I can remember several of them one we called by her first name- Lisa

Dontchawishuknu
by Support Sister Team on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Mrs. Janes was my kindergarten teacher....Mr. Cole was my principal....We didn't have a separate gym teacher, so Mrs. Janes was my P.E. teacher, too....I remember nothing about any college professor I had.  

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Didn't go to Kindergarten. 

Elementary School Principal ... Mr. Robinson
Middle School ... don't remember
High School ... Mr. Wyant ... hated him

Gym teacher ... some chick in elementary school, Mr. Norris in high school, really don't remember middle school

Accounting professor ... Mr. Jenkins
Criminal Justice professor ...  Mrs. Cooper

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:11 PM

you never went to kindergarten?... ?, just wondering...because i skipped 4th grade, went from 3rd to 5th

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Gym teacher ... some chick in elementary school, Mr. Norris in high school, really don't remember middle school

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Birthday is in November ... they said I would have been too old. Funny thing, one of the kids I grew up with DID go to K and he was born in the same year I was but in July to my November. 

Quoting shadenn766:

you never went to kindergarten?... ?, just wondering...because i skipped 4th grade, went from 3rd to 5th

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)