Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Thanksgiving My sisters

DreamWeaver669
Here comes Peter Cottontail...dragging his balls up the bunny trail...hippety hoppety Easter on its way...LOL
Today at 6:46 AM
Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

I luv you all...big hugs

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:59 AM

XOXOXO right back at you sister!  and thank you.  what are your plans for thanksgiving?

BL2010
by BL on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Happy Thansgiving to you and your family!

Anagalia022
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family sister hugs:)

DreamWeaver669
Here comes Peter Cottontail...dragging his balls up the bunny trail...hippety hoppety Easter on its way...LOL
by Silver sister on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:51 AM

Thank you ladies...I am just going to make what I can due to Hurricane Sandy ripping part of my house up....but I am not complaining ladies

So many have lost so much and some are still with out homes...electricity...food and warmth

Please say a prayer for those who suffered and those who are still suffering form the devastation of that hurricane

I luv you all

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Oh my goodness. So many have suffered so much, and I'm so sorry that you are among them. Thank-you for the reminder to those of us who did not have to weather that storm to be thankful for all that we have and to never take it for granted. I pray you and all the victims of the storm, and I hope that you are able to rebuild your homes and your lives. ((HUGS!!))

Quoting DreamWeaver669:

Thank you ladies...I am just going to make what I can due to Hurricane Sandy ripping part of my house up....but I am not complaining ladies

So many have lost so much and some are still with out homes...electricity...food and warmth

Please say a prayer for those who suffered and those who are still suffering form the devastation of that hurricane

I luv you all

DreamWeaver669
by Silver sister on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Thank you so much...

honeybee88
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Could you please message me Dream...i have a question.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)