Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Waking Dead mid-season finale....

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM
  • 34 Replies
  • 399 Total Views

I wonder how long before they start up again.  At least we have 1 more episode.

Wow!  How about Glenn?!!  That was amazing the way he survived the zombie released by Meryl!  Well, at least Carol was found alive.  What do you think is going to happen next?  Fight between Woodberry and the prison group?

I bet you at some piont in the future Meryl will attack someone in Daryl's group (probaby Carl or Carol) forcing Daryl to kill his own brother.  That's my prediction.  Do you have one?

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firelites
by Anne on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I'm betting Andrea takes out Meryl and or Penny

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I saw a preview that showed Michonne finding Penny--they cut away too fast to see her reaction.  She'll probably put her down.  I'd like to kill Meryl myself!

Quoting firelites:

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I don't think the baby will survive unless that is the only upside of the story. 

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

IDK I was stressed, and shit is gonna hit the fan either way!!!  I'm wondering if Mishon is finally going to settle in with the group, and learn to play nice?  Merle just needs to die already, but Andrea is going to be faced with a very large desicion!!! 

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM

who's penny?

Quoting doodlepuss:

I saw a preview that showed Michonne finding Penny--they cut away too fast to see her reaction.  She'll probably put her down.  I'd like to kill Meryl myself!

Quoting firelites:

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:05 PM

never mind we were talking aobut it and I remember who she is!  that govenor is one sick bastard!!!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

who's penny?

Quoting doodlepuss:

Quoting firelites:

wildlilacs
by Bronze sister on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM
New season should, i hope, start in Feb, like it did this year. I hate mid season cut off, arrrgh.
Wasnt Carol married to Merle at one time? I think Daryl will protect her from him, even if its means, Merle dies. Unless The Govner kills Merle cos he refuses to kill Daryl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cuteoverload
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I'm lost

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:04 PM
No carol was married to an idiot wife beater and got bit first season. There's going to be a show down between the brothers!

Quoting wildlilacs:

New season should, i hope, start in Feb, like it did this year. I hate mid season cut off, arrrgh.

Wasnt Carol married to Merle at one time? I think Daryl will protect her from him, even if its means, Merle dies. Unless The Govner kills Merle cos he refuses to kill Daryl
LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
It's about zombies to hard to explain since it's in the 3rd season.

Quoting cuteoverload:

I'm lost

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)