Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waking Dead mid-season finale....

Posted by   + Show Post

I wonder how long before they start up again.  At least we have 1 more episode.

Wow!  How about Glenn?!!  That was amazing the way he survived the zombie released by Meryl!  Well, at least Carol was found alive.  What do you think is going to happen next?  Fight between Woodberry and the prison group?

I bet you at some piont in the future Meryl will attack someone in Daryl's group (probaby Carl or Carol) forcing Daryl to kill his own brother.  That's my prediction.  Do you have one?

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
Zsadist_Lover
by Sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I busted out laughing when she said "He calls himself the governor. A Jim Jones type. I was like you know what, exactly. Hes twisted as hell.

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I agree with there.  It will be really bad.  My hubs told me that she and Lori were attacked and killed in the graphic novel.

Quoting cjcharlie1959:

I don't think the baby will survive unless that is the only upside of the story. 

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Andrea always picks the WRONG guy!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

IDK I was stressed, and shit is gonna hit the fan either way!!!  I'm wondering if Mishon is finally going to settle in with the group, and learn to play nice?  Merle just needs to die already, but Andrea is going to be faced with a very large desicion!!! 

LFosterfarm
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM

DON'T SHE THOUGH!  YOU 'D THINK SHE'D LEARN BY NOW!

Quoting doodlepuss:

Andrea always picks the WRONG guy!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

IDK I was stressed, and shit is gonna hit the fan either way!!!  I'm wondering if Mishon is finally going to settle in with the group, and learn to play nice?  Merle just needs to die already, but Andrea is going to be faced with a very large desicion!!! 

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Carol was married to a different abusive a-hole.  When the group was attacked in the 1st season--her husband (along with Andrea's sister Amy) were bitten.  One of the men was going to bash her husband's head in before he turned but she did it herself!  Must have felt good!

Quoting wildlilacs:

New season should, i hope, start in Feb, like it did this year. I hate mid season cut off, arrrgh.
Wasnt Carol married to Merle at one time? I think Daryl will protect her from him, even if its means, Merle dies. Unless The Govner kills Merle cos he refuses to kill Daryl

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM

You won't be saying that after you watch the episode you taped! LOL :)

Quoting almostthere55:

I didn't get to watch it last night.  I had to go to a Christmas party.  But I taped it!  I think Glenn is a wimp..just sayin'

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I know!  I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a bigger scene about Carol being found alive.  It was kind of a let down.  You'd think they would all overreact with joy to the one good thing that's happened in a long time.

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

OMGosh, Glenn was a bad ass last night!  The way he fought off and killed that walked was wicked!

I have the feeling Daryl and Meryl will square off but Glenn will take down Meryl so Daryl doesn't have to kill his own brother.

I am so ready for Daryl and Carol to get together!!

almostthere55
by Sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Holy cow, he stepped up to the plate!  Yes he is THE man now.  Really took a beating, poor guy.  Do you think the "gang" will get him and Maggie out?

Quoting doodlepuss:

Quoting almostthere55:

I didn't get to watch it last night.  I had to go to a Christmas party.  But I taped it!  I think Glenn is a wimp..just sayin'

Cyn_
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:02 PM
I'm so excited!! I cant wait for them to kick ass!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I'm thinking they will be able to pull it off.  But you know someone will end up being killed--hopefull not anyone in Rick's group.  Meryl might get it but I think he's too important to the series.  You can't kill off all of the bad guys too quickly.

Quoting almostthere55:

Holy cow, he stepped up to the plate!  Yes he is THE man now.  Really took a beating, poor guy.  Do you think the "gang" will get him and Maggie out?

Quoting doodlepuss:

Quoting almostthere55:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)