Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Waking Dead mid-season finale....

Posted by   + Show Post

I wonder how long before they start up again.  At least we have 1 more episode.

Wow!  How about Glenn?!!  That was amazing the way he survived the zombie released by Meryl!  Well, at least Carol was found alive.  What do you think is going to happen next?  Fight between Woodberry and the prison group?

I bet you at some piont in the future Meryl will attack someone in Daryl's group (probaby Carl or Carol) forcing Daryl to kill his own brother.  That's my prediction.  Do you have one?

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (31-34):
almostthere55
by Sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Agree, but The Governor is so BAD that I wouldn't put it past him to kill Merle if he's in the way.  He is sooo creepy, keeping his zombie daughter like that.  Yuck..

Quoting doodlepuss:

I'm thinking they will be able to pull it off.  But you know someone will end up being killed--hopefull not anyone in Rick's group.  Meryl might get it but I think he's too important to the series.  You can't kill off all of the bad guys too quickly.

Quoting almostthere55:

Holy cow, he stepped up to the plate!  Yes he is THE man now.  Really took a beating, poor guy.  Do you think the "gang" will get him and Maggie out?

Quoting doodlepuss:

You won't be saying that after you watch the episode you taped! LOL :)

Quoting almostthere55:

I didn't get to watch it last night.  I had to go to a Christmas party.  But I taped it!  I think Glenn is a wimp..just sayin'

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Yeah, he needs to GO AWAY!

The actor that plays Daryl said that he teases the guy that plays Rick because more girls like him.  I have to say, I didn't like him at first but now I like him very much.

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:12 PM

And Andrea is boinking the Gov.  EEEEEEwwwwwwwweeeeewweee!

Quoting almostthere55:

Agree, but The Governor is so BAD that I wouldn't put it past him to kill Merle if he's in the way.  He is sooo creepy, keeping his zombie daughter like that.  Yuck..

Quoting doodlepuss:

I'm thinking they will be able to pull it off.  But you know someone will end up being killed--hopefull not anyone in Rick's group.  Meryl might get it but I think he's too important to the series.  You can't kill off all of the bad guys too quickly.

Quoting almostthere55:

Holy cow, he stepped up to the plate!  Yes he is THE man now.  Really took a beating, poor guy.  Do you think the "gang" will get him and Maggie out?

Quoting doodlepuss:

Quoting almostthere55:

I didn't get to watch it last night.  I had to go to a Christmas party.  But I taped it!  I think Glenn is a wimp..just sayin'

MansfieldMama
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Quoting doodlepuss:

Quoting almostthere55:

Quoting doodlepuss:

Quoting almostthere55:

They'll probably kill off the two new guys from the prison.  They always introduce new characters so that they can kill them.  I love this show!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)