Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Anyone watch Revolution or Last Resort?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:27 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

I've been watching them with the hubs (though he won't watch Downton Abby with me).  Revolution is ok but I'm quickly losing interest in Last Resort.   It just seems to be the same episode over and over.

Anyone else?

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Haven't heard of last resort but we are watching revolution. I got myself hooked on 666 park avenue as well!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Haven't heard of last resort but we are watching revolution. I got myself hooked on 666 park avenue as well!

Last Resort is about a nuclear sub. They got fake orders to launch a missile at Pakistan and refused, then they were fired upon and nearly killed. So they take over an island and now it's a standoff between them and the US government. Problems with the islanders too. Over and over. It's getting boring--at least to me. Maybe it's a guy thing?

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I like guy movies but I watch too many shows nownasnit is. Revolution was an accident and decided I liked it. Park avenue was an accident too. Walking dead I'm totally hooked. And behind on fringe. See what I mean? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carolhas2kids
by Sister on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:38 PM

we watch revolution

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Last Resort was cancelled so just a warning...

I don't watch either as Revolution is pretty much a copy cat of 2 other shows I watch(ed).  Falling Skies that is going on 3rd season & Jericho that they cancelled 5yrs ago.  Both are/were pretty good

TerriAnne2606
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:39 AM

We watch both. And, I agree - although, with the XO's wife coming to the island, and the girl having the key, I'm getting interested again.

Revolution just kinda scares me.  Not that the situation could actually happen (I'm an optimist - hahahaha) but if somethign happened to our electric grid, which is extremely old, wwe could be plunged into chaos.  

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I was going to watch Last Resort with my husband when it came out on DVD. With his work schedule it's hard to watch anything regularly with him. I hear it's been canceled.

Tried Revolution with my girl but we didn't care for it.

wissotamum
by Sister on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I was really looking forward to both of these shows and couldn't get past episode two of either one.  Bummer. 

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Yeah, we've been watching Last Resort and it's getting pretty boring.

courtseanryan
by Sister -lp on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I have been watching Revolution. Its pretty good but I figure it will get cancelled since any new show i start to watch seems to get cancelled. My son and I  were watching Terranova and its done and my dd and I were watching Ringer and its gone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN