Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Family Photo Christmas Cards??? (PIOG)

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 229 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Has anyone ever made there own Christmas cards from a family pictures?

Would it be possible to photo-chop a pet into the picture and use it to make Christmas cards?

Who have you used to make them?

How long does it take to get them?

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would love to hear from you about this. Thank You.

Click my tag to follow me there.

Merry CHRISTmas.

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I don't know how to do that part. But, if you're on FB, you could go to muzy, make a pic collection, and maybe print that out as a card. Worth a shot! Sorry, IDK how to do cards. That's the only way I can think of to add pics together! Good luck~!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

not sure other than getting someone to do it.  My aunt does it yearly but not sure whom she uses.

stephs5isenough
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mariagma3:

I don't know how to do that part. But, if you're on FB, you could go to muzy, make a pic collection, and maybe print that out as a card. Worth a shot! Sorry, IDK how to do cards. That's the only way I can think of to add pics together! Good luck~!

This helps.  My daughter is capable of doing lot of things using computer so maybe she can go here and make this picture for us.  Then maybe if she does, someone else will know how to make the card.  Thank You very much for this help.  I appreciate it.

Click my tag to follow me to:

LIVING IN THE ARMS OF JESUS~

Praying, Playing and Learning Together

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this

No, I don't never thought about it.  My sister in law writes Christmas letters telling you what has been going on in her family and what their plans are.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Quoting Mariagma3:

This helps.  My daughter is capable of doing lot of things using computer so maybe she can go here and make this picture for us.  Then maybe if she does, someone else will know how to make the card.  Thank You very much for this help.  I appreciate it.

Once you somehow get all your pics all compiled, and saved into your computer, then you can go to MSWord, and make cards from there.

stephs5isenough
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank You.

Quoting Mariagma3:

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Quoting Mariagma3:

Once you somehow get all your pics all compiled, and saved into your computer, then you can go to MSWord, and make cards from there.

We are  Praying, Playing and Learning Together at

Living In the Arms of Jesus.

Click my tag to follow me there.

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:45 AM
2 moms liked this

my thought was using the paint program and copy and paste everything you need into there.  or take the pics you want, put them all together, scan them, tweek it, and then you can put the pic on a thumb drive, take it someplace like walgreens and photo cards made up.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Walgreens is by far the cheapest. I first tried Shutterfly because I didn't know there were other options. They're quite spendy.

livewell
by Bronze sister on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I bought cards that you could add your own photo to, and then got our picture taken by a professional. :) It was pretty quick...about a week from the photo to putting the cards together.

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Has anyone ever made there own Christmas cards from a family pictures?

Would it be possible to photo-chop a pet into the picture and use it to make Christmas cards?

Who have you used to make them?

How long does it take to get them?

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would love to hear from you about this. Thank You.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN