Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

So lynz.......

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 161 Total Views
DID YOU FIX MEEBO YET.... hmph ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Meebo will not be fixed.. I guess Google bought it out and CM decided not to find a new one right now..

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Well how am I gonna give her heck now... hahaha.

I wish CM had a program for the Nook vs coming in on the website. I just checked apps for the Nook and nothing.
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM

NO DIDN'T FIX IT, AND IT SUCKS!!!  AND NO APPS YET EITHER, THAT WOULD BE NICE FOR MY MOBILE DEVICES!!!

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Oh tell me about it. Looks like I can't post photos. This suckssssssss. I hate not having a desktop

Quoting LFosterfarm:

NO DIDN'T FIX IT, AND IT SUCKS!!!  AND NO APPS YET EITHER, THAT WOULD BE NICE FOR MY MOBILE DEVICES!!!

Budlady
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

toddler tantrum<----------<<<< I WANT MY MEEBO sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting LFosterfarm:

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM

TELL THAT MAN OF YOURS TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND FIX IT!!! 

Quoting LACHESIS:

Oh tell me about it. Looks like I can't post photos. This suckssssssss. I hate not having a desktop

Quoting LFosterfarm:

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I've been bitching. Apparently his dip for his work pot luck is more important :(

I gave him crap how the MAN should be able to support his family, my SSI should be extra $$$$ Yeaaaaaah he really got mad. :/

If he gets me up and running I was going to try and get some photography work while it is cool outside.
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:50 PM

well bug the shit outta him till he fixes it!!!  and you should work on your photography!!!!

Quoting LACHESIS:

I've been bitching. Apparently his dip for his work pot luck is more important :(

I gave him crap how the MAN should be able to support his family, my SSI should be extra $$$$ Yeaaaaaah he really got mad. :/

If he gets me up and running I was going to try and get some photography work while it is cool outside.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM
He just sent me an email stating "his" native money goes into savings. He says I spend it.... what ever. Sorry, had to buy food and stock up on tp.
I am just irritated. I could make money on the side if I had a working computer. I sent him a snippy email back.
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM

UM YOUR MARRIED, THAT MAKES WHAT'S HIS YOURS AND VISE VERSA OR DID HE FORGET THAT????

Quoting LACHESIS:

He just sent me an email stating "his" native money goes into savings. He says I spend it.... what ever. Sorry, had to buy food and stock up on tp.
I am just irritated. I could make money on the side if I had a working computer. I sent him a snippy email back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)