Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

SNAP!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 157 Total Views
So.... my left arm has been bugging me. I though I pulled a muscle or who knows what. Last night I get Darren to look and there are 2 large purple/black round, almost perfectly round, as big as a half dollar plus another one I couldn't see.
They are huge and deep. You would THINK I would have an idea of how I got them, but nope. Not a clue. They hurt like the dickens!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
manilowgal
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM
You be careful young lady! Do you think a dr. should look at it? That sounds really strange. Take care of that arm!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I have low platelets by birth.... but these are so deep, I would think I would remember. Plus it isn't just one which is a little odd. I would post a pic but no clue how via the Nook :(
sunflowers12
by Silver sister on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM

bad 

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Major. The bruise feels like it is in my shoulder. Darren SAID he didn't see any where it hurts.... I don't think he looked too hard. He saw one of 3 bruises.

This is crummy.
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM
You keep an eye on this missy!!!
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

WONDER IF YOU GOT BIT????  BY THE WAY JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING, YOU CAN POST PICS VIA MOBILE, JUST HIT ADD A PIC, IT WILL GIVE YOU A DOMAIN TO SEND PICS TO THEN YOU CAN PULL THEM FROM THERE TO POST IN HERE.  I SORTA TRIED, BUT DIDN'T FOLLOW THRU.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Can you see the three? It is the back of my arm above my elbow. I couldn't get it looking decent in color. The bigger one is near my elbow....
LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Lynz I texted to the email address they gave me.... looks like it worked. The room was dark last night. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)