Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to me

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 422 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Hello!!

I am new to this entire sight! I love it and hope I can keep up with it! Lol! I am a homeschool mom of 2 boys one is 21 and the other is 11. I homeschool the 21 yr old.......... okay no not really the 11 yr old. Lol!!! Anyway I have been married for 20 yrs some days I love him and other I would love to choke him. But all in all be is my soulmate and love of my life. I love chi betting, horses, movies, reading and being with my friends and my family.

We adopted my 21 yr old ds when he was 14 and my baby was 3. I have to say that has been the biggest challenge of our lives. My poor sweet boy has been hospitalized twice in the last year do to schizophrenia. We didn't know this would happen to him. He already has had such a struggle in his life. I would not change a thing if I knew all of this before we adopted him! We are strong and can come through any storm with The Lord. G has a beautiful heart and loves to help the ones he cares about the most. He is strong and a fighter. He is at times sooo very silly he makes my side hurt.

My 11 yr old is ...... Fun loving passionate and moody. Lol!! What 11 year old isn't. We have been homeschooling him for 4 years now. That is a challenge as well since P lives to day dream about ....... Well anything - flying off in a rocket, being a knight, riding his horse you name it this boy will dream it. Which is par of the frustration during school time. ;-)

Well there me is!! Haha! Hope to get to know ya'll soon!!
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redheadbluesoul
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Hello and welcome.

good without god

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Hi and welcome to 40ish!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome and you sound like a truely blessed woman!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!

PinkDragonFly
by Momma's shadow on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Hello, welcome to the group.

Sharon

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Hi, welcome to the group! 

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Hi, welcome to the group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Hi and welcome to the group!!

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Hi and welcome. Thanks for jumping right in and introducing yourself. Hope to see you all over the board having fun!

What is chi betting?

terri-553
by Terri on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM

welcome to cafemomThis ladies are great,and enjoy your self

Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi there and I am a newbie, too, for the most part. :)

I'm also a home-schooling Mom (she attends Connections Academy, though essentially, she's "schooling" here at home) to our youngest daughter.

And we also have our two older, adult kids living in the home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)