Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...
Hello!!

I am new to this entire sight! I love it and hope I can keep up with it! Lol! I am a homeschool mom of 2 boys one is 21 and the other is 11. I homeschool the 21 yr old.......... okay no not really the 11 yr old. Lol!!! Anyway I have been married for 20 yrs some days I love him and other I would love to choke him. But all in all be is my soulmate and love of my life. I love chi betting, horses, movies, reading and being with my friends and my family.

We adopted my 21 yr old ds when he was 14 and my baby was 3. I have to say that has been the biggest challenge of our lives. My poor sweet boy has been hospitalized twice in the last year do to schizophrenia. We didn't know this would happen to him. He already has had such a struggle in his life. I would not change a thing if I knew all of this before we adopted him! We are strong and can come through any storm with The Lord. G has a beautiful heart and loves to help the ones he cares about the most. He is strong and a fighter. He is at times sooo very silly he makes my side hurt.

My 11 yr old is ...... Fun loving passionate and moody. Lol!! What 11 year old isn't. We have been homeschooling him for 4 years now. That is a challenge as well since P lives to day dream about ....... Well anything - flying off in a rocket, being a knight, riding his horse you name it this boy will dream it. Which is par of the frustration during school time. ;-)

Well there me is!! Haha! Hope to get to know ya'll soon!!
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Replies (31-36):
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Welcome to the group and Cafemom!

welcome to cafemom

Dawn
Skirtgirl
by Sister on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM
@Sahlady - thank you so much!!! And skirtgirl because I only wear skirts. ;-)

@marney - thank you! I believe it is better to be positive. However I am not perfect I do have my venting moments. Lol!! :-)
rotaz
by Sister on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Welcome aboard!!

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Nice meeting you...welcome to the group. This group is filled with the most awesome ladies. I hope you love being here.

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Hello and welcome:

I would like to get to know you better so I got some questions for you.

1. What is your favorite color?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. If you can live anywhere you wanted in the world where would that be?

Skirtgirl
by Sister on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Favorite color is PINK!!!!!!

Favorite food is baked sweet potatoes, fish is my fav meat, and Mexican food is my favorite favorite all around food!!

If I could live anywhere I would want to live in Greece or some tropical place. I love the ocean and sun AND WARMTH!!! Lol!!

Things u didn't ask that I didn't write either lol! ---- I love animals. I have a very loving won't leave my side chocolate labby boy name Jake. Two sweet mares - Kiwi and Ruby Tuesday. I have been told I am an extreme extrovert but I feel very much introverted. Lol!!! I love with everything I have and hate that way too. Although, through the years have relized nothing is worth that much energy to hate that much! I only hurt myself. :-) it really funny how in your 20's you rule the world and think you got it all down. In your 30's you find out you don't and a "oh crap what do I do now" sets I. And in your 40's you go okay *while dusting off the dirt* I got this I can do this!! Lol!! At least that is the way it has been for me. :-))) probably TMI. But there ya go ;-))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN