Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Okaayy.... here I go!!! Wish me luck! ................ I am going to WALMART this morning! If you don't hear back from me send in the marines! Gotta finish up some Christmas shopping and get food. In our little town Wal mart is the blue devil! It sucks you in and forces you to buy things you do not need!! I hate it when WalMart is the only option. grrr Ok check back later to see if I survived! haha  wink

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
smile357
by Linda on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Where do I sign up for that one...lol

Quoting dana63:

Quoting crazymom729:

I'm giving you three hours to check back in and then I'm sending him in to find you....from there you have all day...hahaha

If he would come find me I would get lost in Wal Mart  ;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Ok we haven't heard back, where is she? Oh that's right, good looking marine. I'll check back later!
soaringflutes
by Sister on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I avoid Walmart, but I'd go in if that hunk was going to come in after me!  ;)

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:51 PM

lol dh stopped at walmart on our way back from mattress shoping...I loath taking the dh/dd with me there as I wind up spending way more than I had intended... All I wanted was a Katy Perry cd and we left spending waaay more/buying way more...sigh..

Have you made it back yet??? lol

Skirtgirl
by Sister on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Well I waited and waited for hunky marine man, I thought I saw him a few times but all I ended up with was a wrinkled old man that helped me with my groceries!!! Lol!! Oh we'll I made it back home finally lighter in the pocket than I wanted to be too! Lol!!! 

PinkDragonFly
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I just started shopping today and still have 2 more weekends to go! 

Quoting Skirtgirl:

Okaayy.... here I go!!! Wish me luck! ................ I am going to WALMART this morning! If you don't hear back from me send in the marines! Gotta finish up some Christmas shopping and get food. In our little town Wal mart is the blue devil! It sucks you in and forces you to buy things you do not need!! I hate it when WalMart is the only option. grrr Ok check back later to see if I survived! haha  wink

Sharon

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I'm sorry, I was discussing instructions with him and well, ahem, uhhhh, ya know one thing led to another. He's kinda tied up at the moment.

Quoting Skirtgirl:

Well I waited and waited for hunky marine man, I thought I saw him a few times but all I ended up with was a wrinkled old man that helped me with my groceries!!! Lol!! Oh we'll I made it back home finally lighter in the pocket than I wanted to be too! Lol!!! 

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I have had to brave my way there a few times already for Christmas shopping- place is packed!

Are you home yet LOL

terri-553
I am thankful to have you Girls as my part of my very small circle of friends
Yesterday at 9:42 AM
by Terri on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM

happyOh my maybe I;ll just get lost so he can find melaughing

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM
We have Winco.... Walmart but is CHEAPER! Scary.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN