Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

more inlaw hail

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 295 Total Views
1 mom liked this

came home last night from my sister taking my stitches out (the biopsy came back as scarring from my lupus as to the bald spots in my hair) and there were two messages back to back from my mil didnt want to deal with her (have to see her tuesday at my dd concert and then who knows when (they have yet to set a time fro that sides xams or date, so lovely) my mil has parkinsons and dementia so you take what she says with a lot of care (and then have to ask someone else what is going on later) so she calls with a dinner demand ( which she often does and its so annoying its not a invite its a command or you make her upset (no its not the dementia always been this way) so i let the calls go and this am sure enough 7:00 AM she is calling us back again with that it is for my bil bday(he is 56 and we sent him a card in the mail) dinner, i cant stand my sil or her 3rd hubby ( why isnt this invite coming from the sil? and why the hail were we not given more notice?) her house isnt big enough for all of us (its like stand up and move so someone else can move small). so my dh has a call into his sis to find out the facts, i dont want to go i have enough just getting ready for the holidays at this time of yr (and id like to hold my tonngue on my sil to get through the holidays without losing it on her (thought id just had to see her once, might be able to do that, bit twice and how this bday dinner came about i dont think i coulc do that, it would be a xmas miracle lol) i cant believe how rude this all is we are just supposed to drop everything for a 56 yr olds bday and his wife who hasnt the manners to give us notice( yes i have thought about that maybe she dont want us to come and just invited us through my mil last minute to smooth things over thinking wed say No, what a nice family i married into, but this is her last minute thing she always has done uuugghhh) well i hope all of you didnt wake up to something like this, this holiday season, hugs to you all and many thanks for listening to me spill my hoidaze in law story from hail i hope this is all of them this season!santa greengroup hug

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Sorry you are having a hard time,maybe things will work out. 

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Ugh!!! ((Hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Quoting gonecrazi:

Sorry you are having a hard time,maybe things will work out. 

thank you i wish dh got a phone call from sil and yes we are invited , who does this i find it sooo rude, so he comes in asks me if i want to go they are doing a taco bar i told him no! Then he asks why, well you asked if i wanted to go and i told you no i didnt you never asked for a reason( i could have said b/c your whole fam treats me like crap, but i didnt) so now dh and my ds are going for tacos and my dh is pissed as i and dd arenot going he acts worse then a toddler and i really didnt ask for any of this! Sorry, thanks again
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM

HUGS

letstalk747
by Joyful on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:02 PM

yiiiiiish

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this! I feel for ya! I have IL stories that would curl your dang hair! Good luck with them, try to stay sane. It's darn sure not easy! HUGS!

cuteoverload
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Hugs

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM
So have you ever considered just moving somewhere else?
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Quoting LFosterfarm:

So have you ever considered just moving somewhere else?

oh thanks for your kind words my sil moved 7 hours away from them and they go visit her and stay 9-10 days omg i would go insane! At least now i live close enough to walk home ! Hugs hon
LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM
My mil lives in Alaska. FIL lives here. We never see either.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)