Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...
My son is 10 months old and he has no teeth. He has been teething since August and whenI looked @ his gums there is a tiny hole. I asked hubby if late teething runs in his fam and he doesnt know. BTW he is a kinship adoptionso I cant compare it to my daughter and kids are different. Should I call his doctor?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Replies (11-13):
KW1280
by Silver sister on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:41 PM
TY I talked to his doc and post adoption SW and they said what you guys have been saying. DH thinks he has retractable teeth because he can put a hurting on cheerios and fingers lol

Quoting twinsplus2more:

Nothing wrong with being overly concerned.  Some kids don't get their 1st teeth until they are a year old and them some.  Some have a 1st tooth out a birth.  Differences in our kids keep us on our toes and sane. 

Just be patient.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM

my kids cut thier teeth late, and lost them late.  We actually had to have my sons last baby tooth pulled at 15 so we could get braces put on.

but on the up side, my granny is 104 with all her own teeth.

so I guess it is a good thing to get them late.... if your planing on keeping them for a long time.

KW1280
by Silver sister on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Hey! His doc said not to worry

Quoting sahlady:

my kids cut thier teeth late, and lost them late.  We actually had to have my sons last baby tooth pulled at 15 so we could get braces put on.

but on the up side, my granny is 104 with all her own teeth.

so I guess it is a good thing to get them late.... if your planing on keeping them for a long time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN