Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! did I mention it's Sunday?

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL, what's on your agenda today?  I finally got the christmas decorations out and going to attempt to get them put out and so forth.  thinking of baking some cookies too.  just another day! :)

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (21-30):
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Got it 7 pm! :-)

Quoting keljo05:

remind me to update you around 7pm.. if i get it all done thats when i will be sitting on the couch with a well earned glass of wine, lol

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Lol I will be waiting for your report!

Quoting keljo05:

I want to get some major cleaning done ( if my ankle doesn't start screaming)

then finish decorating

maybe weed thru some of JP's toy overload?

do some holiday baking

take JP to the bday party 

..now lets see how much actually gets done, lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smile357
by Linda on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Finally going to get checked out at prompt care. Last night was just too painful. I also think DH is a little worried about me right now. Then home to help decorate I hope
rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Time to wrap gifts. I started last night, I got a whole single gift wrapped then we had to go to a Christmas party in the city. However while we were in Sacramento I found a very pretty tea cup for my younger daughter and some loose whole leaf teas.

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Keep me posted woman, you've been fighting this way too long!!!

Quoting smile357:

Finally going to get checked out at prompt care. Last night was just too painful. I also think DH is a little worried about me right now. Then home to help decorate I hope
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Love real tea! Did I ever tell you I collect tea sets?? Not cheap ones either, I have never used them for me they're just for pretty.

Quoting rosebud727:

Time to wrap gifts. I started last night, I got a whole single gift wrapped then we had to go to a Christmas party in the city. However while we were in Sacramento I found a very pretty tea cup for my younger daughter and some loose whole leaf teas.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Laundry. Darren got stuff to fix one computer so I am hounding him to fix his and then we will work on fixing Joey's. He got my sister's laptop going... I need to find the external keyboard and find a better place for it. He has it on a tiny tv tray like thing.
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Well I guess it's a start, right?

Quoting LACHESIS:

Laundry. Darren got stuff to fix one computer so I am hounding him to fix his and then we will work on fixing Joey's. He got my sister's laptop going... I need to find the external keyboard and find a better place for it. He has it on a tiny tv tray like thing.
LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I forgot to pay the cable bill and I swear, he thought like was ending lmbo. Hahahaaaa. I paid it, it is back on. We watch tv through the internet, so it got hairy.... :p
LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Life was ending....
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Your day sounds nice. I'm working today, but it's time and a half so no complaints here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)