Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! did I mention it's Sunday?

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL, what's on your agenda today?  I finally got the christmas decorations out and going to attempt to get them put out and so forth.  thinking of baking some cookies too.  just another day! :)

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (31-40):
LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM
My mom collected tea cups. My dad got her this MOSTER tea pot... a Russian samavor (sp). We, dad and I, met the Russian hockey team in 1991. They were selling stuff to make money they could use in Canada.... we had gone to Whitehorse, Yukon for the day, dad and I. This tea pot/samavor comes up past my knees. One 1/4 the size in a Juneau store (Alaska), they wanted over $500 for it. It is so pretty.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Love real tea! Did I ever tell you I collect tea sets?? Not cheap ones either, I have never used them for me they're just for pretty.

Quoting rosebud727:

Time to wrap gifts. I started last night, I got a whole single gift wrapped then we had to go to a Christmas party in the city. However while we were in Sacramento I found a very pretty tea cup for my younger daughter and some loose whole leaf teas.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM
You are so funny! Nothing like watching a hairy computer screen! Lol

Quoting LACHESIS:

I forgot to pay the cable bill and I swear, he thought like was ending lmbo. Hahahaaaa. I paid it, it is back on. We watch tv through the internet, so it got hairy.... :p
LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Dang i wish you had pictures of it!

Quoting LACHESIS:

My mom collected tea cups. My dad got her this MOSTER tea pot... a Russian samavor (sp). We, dad and I, met the Russian hockey team in 1991. They were selling stuff to make money they could use in Canada.... we had gone to Whitehorse, Yukon for the day, dad and I. This tea pot/samavor comes up past my knees. One 1/4 the size in a Juneau store (Alaska), they wanted over $500 for it. It is so pretty.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Love real tea! Did I ever tell you I collect tea sets?? Not cheap ones either, I have never used them for me they're just for pretty.

Quoting rosebud727:

Time to wrap gifts. I started last night, I got a whole single gift wrapped then we had to go to a Christmas party in the city. However while we were in Sacramento I found a very pretty tea cup for my younger daughter and some loose whole leaf teas.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Shoot.... I can look at oldphotos. It is currently in a big box car like thing.... when my parents moved, everything from the yellow house went into a box thingy that goes on the back of freight trucks.... it is packed full.
They moved in late November, she passed December 18, 2008 :( and everything has been boxed up since. She had over 300 tea cups.... she loved tea cups.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting LACHESIS:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting rosebud727:

LFosterfarm
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM
To bad you can't get them and display them all, i bet they're beautiful!

Quoting LACHESIS:

Shoot.... I can look at oldphotos. It is currently in a big box car like thing.... when my parents moved, everything from the yellow house went into a box thingy that goes on the back of freight trucks.... it is packed full.

They moved in late November, she passed December 18, 2008 :( and everything has been boxed up since. She had over 300 tea cups.... she loved tea cups.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting LACHESIS:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting rosebud727:

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Tea cups or tea services? Those take up a lot of room!

This is the little cup I got for Carolynn. She has some of the tea cups we collected for her birthday tea party. I have an album on FB with those pictures. This contemporary tea cup is adorable, it was also very affordable...$20.00.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Quoting rosebud727:

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM

dh is gonna work on the truck before the cold front comes through.  Me, not sure as I was busy busy yesterday..may just chill.

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Oh they are beautiful. My dad says the truck is insulated. I hope so. I would cry if everything broke from the cold.
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Great only wound up with two blisters.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

Sounds very productive! How's the hand?

Quoting crazymom729:

Wrapped most of my gifts last night, gonna finish today.  Then going see my Aunt, she had a double mastectomy this past week and home now.  Other than that, not much....oh I'm still washing clothes.

mom2aspclboy
by Bronze sister on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM

It's about a 45 minute drive for me for the one outlet and about an hour for the other. Today we're going to the one that is 45 minutes away. And thanks for the Wahoo!, it means a lot to me. I've been working very hard for the last 6 months and have lost a total of 35 lbs. so far. It's a wonderful feeling!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

I like outlets, although it's a 3 1/2 drive for me, and Wahoo on pants being too big!!!

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN